Where do you put your keys???

OP
OP

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
so i just keep it in the cupholder. damn thing can't hold anything anyways because i drive a manual so i end up soaking my elbow in coffee... curse you ford.
I actually think they did a decent job with the placement of things. If its a big cup in the front holder it gets in my way but even then I can deal with it if need be. At least they aren't set up the way the fusions were. I can't imagine driving this with 2 big cups in the holders...

fusion-dash.jpg

Keys on the belt? Dude, cmon....you are one of us now so get yourself some style son....
I prefer function over style. :) I thought I had style just by driving this car.:headbang:
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Keys stay in the little spot ahead of the shifter. I have a fob for the gate at my apartment complex so my keys have to stay outside of my pocket.

PatrickGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I leave my fob in my pocket with my one house key attached. I am not a janitor, so I don't need to clip that sh*t to my belt. Seriously do you wear a phone belt clip too?

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Usually carabiner on a front belt loop. No contact with leather that way. Cup holder and pocket work too.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
so i just keep it in the cupholder. damn thing can't hold anything anyways because i drive a manual so i end up soaking my elbow in coffee... curse you ford.
It's gotten better. The chuphilders on the S197 were in line with the shifter. At least these are offset a bit. TBH there's not a whole lot you can do there.

That said, I use my left pocket. The right keeps bumping the brake handle when I enter or exit, causing the panic alarm to go off.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JakePSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Performance Pack
I leave my fob in my pocket with my one house key attached. I am not a janitor, so I don't need to clip that sh*t to my belt. Seriously do you wear a phone belt clip too?
I'm not a janitor either, but I go to a lot of different family members houses frequently and it's convenient to just grab the keys to whatever vehicle I'm taking (I have 3 that I drive depending on how I'm feeling that day) and know that I'm not forgetting any keys. Every vehicle has it's own carabiner with it's own set of keys; my house key, my garage key, parents house, parents shop, grandmas garage, and my forklift key for work. I like organization...

I don't wear a phone clip, where that would typically go is where my Glock 19 usually resides. :)

Usually carabiner on a front belt loop. No contact with leather that way. Cup holder and pocket work too.
I'll try the front belt loop and see how that works. As long as they aren't smacking me in the dinger when I walk...:lol:

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
Keys, phone and sunglasses are all placed on a microfiber towel on the passenger seat.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
How about this european man's carryall?
Sponsored