Sponsored

Michigan Mustang Meet!

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
Speaking of which, Roy O'Brien Ford in Saint Clair Shores is hosting a Mustang get-together at the K-mart parking lot at 9 Mile and Harper for the Saint Clair Shores Harper Cruise Wed 26-Aug. If you have nothing better to do than spend an evening with a bunch of car nuts that may be something to peruse. i was going to to take my car over there but I just got back from Maine and have had no time to even wash my car yet. So, I will just be a spectator this time around!

https://www.facebook.com/events/926355537401386/
too bad it's tomorrow, I would go but I am going to the Tiger Game for Bike night
Sponsored

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
LMS, are you still planning something for 9/12?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
LMS, are you still planning something for 9/12?

Come out to the Livernois Motorsports Customer Appreciation Car Cruise!

We will start here at LMS HQ at 2PM for a car show.

The best in show will win a LMS goodie bag, and be cruise marshall out to the LMS CAD Track Day at Milan Dragway!!!

We will be renting our Milan Raceway for all of our family members to run their babies until their heart's content...or until you melt your tires off lol. There will be free track day shirts, stickers and the fastest of each class of car (V8, V6, 4cyl classes) will win another prize! So make sure that you come ready to compete and have some fun!!

Make sure that you send you RSVP to us at [email protected]

See you guys there!

Grafanton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP 6MT
Would you consider tying your Mustang meet to one of the Waterford Hills Raceway OTD's or even hosting a track day? My understanding is that track rental is somewhat reasonable.
I'm in the Cleveland, OH area, but attend track days at Waterford Hills on a regular basis.
Sponsored