Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Agreed. Kemal's original sketches definitely had extra aggression. I love 'em :headbang:
Sponsored

intoadaze

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ivann
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 5.0
Agreed. Kemal's original sketches definitely had extra aggression. I love 'em :headbang:
I feel like some cues from his original sketches will be seen in the refresh.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Those look great. Give that the correct proportions for the production car and I could very easily see that front end being close to what I'd imagine a reasonable refresh to look like.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
What options are you talking about? The 1SS hands the GTPP its ass for under $40k. The other options aren't necessary. I'd sooner spend money on a faster stock car than a cheaper car that needed (possible warranty voiding) modifications to make it equally fast.
Yep, and the new 1le (only available in 1ss this time) rings in at 44k and will smoke my GTPP even worse. Im waiting to see what 18 brings for the stang.....if no power bump/mag ride I will most likely be going to the dark side.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
2015-ford-mustang-hatchback-rendering-doesnt-look-half-bad_3.jpg

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO

Sponsored

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
I'm pretty sure this is where the comparison is coming from that shows a .7 difference. My bad on the dual clutch, I was thinking of the A10 you mentioned.
Well, I for one cant wait to see what the A10 does in the SS and the GT, if that happens, which has been 'confirmed' for the GT refresh from a source that people seem to think is reliable.

I just want mag ride and active exhaust, and that will be the perfect car for me! I can change the other stuff(front fascia) with the aftermarket.

RoninRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Prem. (PP) Magnetic
I just want the damn car to not look so european upfront. I have grown to like the front end, but the first thing I thought when I saw the s550 was "They took all that mean muscle and put it on the ass of the car... at least everyone I pass will have something nice to look at I guess."

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
I just want the damn car to not look so european upfront. I have grown to like the front end, but the first thing I thought when I saw the s550 was "They took all that mean muscle and put it on the ass of the car... at least everyone I pass will have something nice to look at I guess."
Yeah, I don't mind the front end it is just not unique enough for me....too fusionish. It isn't a deal breaker, still beautiful overall.

Just waiting to see what/if they make any bumper changes to 2018. I think it is very likely a refresh will include a front fascia change, but I think it will be small or not at all(headlights only maybe) as sales are great.

If not, there are plenty of aftermarket solutions I like. The rest of the car is pure muscle though!!

spectremotorsports

Consultant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
"Emma" 17 GT/PP Grabber Blue/Black roof
Well, I for one cant wait to see what the A10 does in the SS and the GT, if that happens, which has been 'confirmed' for the GT refresh from a source that people seem to think is reliable.

I just want mag ride and active exhaust, and that will be the perfect car for me! I can change the other stuff(front fascia) with the aftermarket.
I'm gonna be jealous if it comes with those, as I just picked up my 17 GT two weeks ago. I really wanted a 10 speed, but hopefully some of the other 2018 parts will be retrofittable.