Sponsored

Nooooooo

svtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Vert
:I must agree it definately looks good having a 97 Cobra.Not a fan of swapping out badges, re V6 with GT badges. But it is a GT and they do not make a Cobras -too each his own!!!:headbang:
Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
I don't see the big deal, he/she is making the payments. It's their car let them do as they want.
you are correct that it is his/her car however, the cobra badge is tacky and doesn't in any way, shape or form compliment the 5.0 badge. :tsk:

Sponsored

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Ugh, this guy is digging his grave even deeper with that jive-a$$ "435hp" sticker on the hood.

This kind of stuff always reminds me of back when my dad had a Shelby and we went to an SAAC event at BeaveRun north of Pittsburgh. There was a guy there that had a "Super Snake" but many things seemed off from only 10ft away, not including the 6 "850hp" stickers I counted. I asked the owner (short stocky 50yr-old guy with blonde highlights and a way-too-tight-fitting "Super Snake" polo) -already knowing the answer- if it was a real Super Snake. He told me yes, but not in a very convincing way.

A minute later as I was still looking at the monstrosity picking out everything that doesn't belong on a Super Snake, I said something in passing to a person near me. Turns out he was a Ford mechanic from a local dealer and was the one that built car for the owner. Haha! Turns out it didn't even start out as a Shelby, it was just a supercharged GT that the owner wanted to look like a Super Snake.

I'll never understand these humans.

MEAN427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Forrest
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium, 67 Fastback 427
This one isn't awful, actually looks nice, just remove the rocker and cobra emblems and it would be awesome. Really like the euro taillights with the white paint and the rear spoiler.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Are we allowed to use the Euro tail lights in the USA? I do like that.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Are we allowed to use the Euro tail lights in the USA? I do like that.
They are red when on, so should be legal. They aren't plug and play and I don't think the turns signals are sequential in export Mustangs but a few people have put them on US cars.

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Allowed I don't know, but a few guys in the US already swaped their US lights for the EU clear ones.
funny how the grass seems greener on the other side. I'd give my left nut to have the U.S. regulation tail lights with sequential turn signals as stock on my eu Mustang. :love:

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
If your left nut is made of solid gold I'll trade you my lights for it.
Sponsored