Sponsored

Problems with Steeda Tune

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Ok Still nothing from Steeda I've given up on them....By nothing I mean tune revision...I sent a datalog with the stuttering and told them where to find it in log ...nothing...
Not great customer service on their part...alittle surprising actually knowing this thread is on here.
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Wow, that surprises the sh*t out of me. Usually Steeda is on top of things, but hey, I'm glad you got it worked out.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello,

Not sure what took place as I am entering the conversation late.

Let me look into this with our tuning dept. & see what took place.

In the end, I am glad you were able to get it worked out one way or another but to Whitedog's point - this is not a characteristic of Steeda & our customer service.

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
steelgator01

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Dont get me wrong . I do not mean to bash steeda. Your parts are second to none. I was very happy with your tuning right up till I installed headers. I think my car is a pain in the rear to tune. It took VMP 2 hours to get it right with it hooked up and him logging real time.

In all honesty I don't think its fair of me to criticize steeda for not being able to get it fixed via email when he had that much trouble in person.

The lack of communication and failure to send even 1 revision in 3 weeks is a problem though.

Hello,

Not sure what took place as I am entering the conversation late.

Let me look into this with our tuning dept. & see what took place.

In the end, I am glad you were able to get it worked out one way or another but to Whitedog's point - this is not a characteristic of Steeda & our customer service.

Best Regards,

TJ

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
The lack of communication and failure to send even 1 revision in 3 weeks is a problem though.
This^^

And the fact that David at Steeda responded to this thread on the 18th (so he knew about the problem) and has thanked every Steeda praising response since, but there was no communication with you or tune revision/resolution.

That's a real bummer.

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
The important thing is that its fixed now, lack of communiction happens and I'm sure steeda will fix that so the next customer doesn't have to go through what you went through! Big smiles for op....rock on brotha!

OP
OP
steelgator01

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
I remember this lol...
I was ticked off tired of my car taking a nosedive. I had sent in their requested info and waited and waited....Vmp's tune was never quite right either.
Lund nailed it the first time.
Sponsored