Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
Todd has Steeda underwear. However, it is perfectly fine because his wheels are straight up sexy...the whole car is.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Todd has Steeda underwear. However, it is perfectly fine because his wheels are straight up sexy...the whole car is.
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Thanks man:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I got my banner just waiting for a date with the steeda models... Like the banner says "speed matters".. Ladies I'm waiting.... Lol!

BOBS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Auto Race Red
Give us a update when you try out your VMP tune:thumbsup:
Butt Dyno:eyebulge:
butt dyno.jpg

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
^ dat gap doe

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Ok Im getting good help from Matt at Steeda he gave me his direct email. I apologize to David@steeda for not tagging him. I'm new to forum posting so didn't know anything about tagging.

My frustrations began when I first sent steeda an email describing my problem and whether I should or could datalog . It took 3 days to get a response and only then after calling them. I datalogged it and sent it in waited 2 days to find out that my damn email rejected log. I zip it send it in. Im then told 3 days later that they need timestamps.....well shit ....i send another log in with the event happening right at end...wait 2.5 days later i get a response my damned email rejected it again. I zip it send it in. So I get quick responses all day today hopefully we can resolve this.

Now that stated this whole email thing sucks yes phone would be better but I'm sure they dont have time to sit on phone all day . I'm also sure they are working on many other tunes at the same time. It must be a nightmare for them.

I miss the days when I didn't need to worry about a damned tune .. Slap headers, intake cam, carbs, anything fine tune your jetting and let her rip.

My 69 dint put out the kind of horsepower these things do stock though. Well it did after 2 fours ported heads cam change etc but you get my point. lol
Love today when I can fire up my 460hp 5.0 and make near 30mpg to the track., Race all evening and not have a hiccup, and drive home.

Never an issue with Steeda.. cant say that for all vendors.

Stang Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 301A
:love::love:That`s the only Butt Dyno I like:eyebulge::eyebulge:

Sponsored

BOBS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Auto Race Red
Any up date hope your out smokin tires:thumbsup:
tires.jpg

OP
OP
steelgator01

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Still having probs.....the VMP tune is having different issues. Taking it to them this Fri for diagnosis. Try to figure out what's going on.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Woah, I think I'd drive 100 miles through a northeast snow storm with summer tires on the car to get that butt dyno.

And same as a lot of you, my Steeda parts have all been perfect and my tune was right on since I loaded it. Drives perfect. But, I heard many good things about Lund and VMP also.

OP
OP
steelgator01

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Ok Still nothing from Steeda I've given up on them....By nothing I mean tune revision...I sent a datalog with the stuttering and told them where to find it in log ...nothing..Meanwhile I received a revision to the VMP tune before taking it in this friday. Car is running awesome....Seat of the pants increase in power and no problems I can detect . they asked for another log to check it over and make sure trims and all are where they should be. I'm completely sold on VMP.
Sponsored