Sponsored

Where my Hoosier boys at?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
So is this actually for anything, like a cause or something, or is it just a bunch of car guys ripping down the highways?
I honestly dont know. Just thought it may be worth checking out. Just saw the link on C&C FB.

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
Well I know I suggested the event for the 14th but looks like I wont be able to do it because of work obligations....looking like the 22nd may be the same issue. :-(

Last edited:

Evil Minion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GTI
Yeah, my weekend plans for the 14-15 are up in the air a bit with packing and car upgrades... We'll see how things go.

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Hey guys/gals!

I am looking for a good performance shop in or around NW IN. If anyone can recommend a shop that would be awesome! Right now I really need to find a place for an alignment, but I would also like to have a go to shop for anything in the future (dyno, tuning, advice, installs, etc..)

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Hey guys/gals!

I am looking for a good performance shop in or around NW IN. If anyone can recommend a shop that would be awesome! Right now I really need to find a place for an alignment, but I would also like to have a go to shop for anything in the future (dyno, tuning, advice, installs, etc..)
More Northeast but not too far to Brenspeed. Look at their website, it's what they do.
Sponsored