jefc73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff GTFO_0019
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Some of these responses, good lord.

Pick up the phone and call David to get something resolved instead of posting in the forum and not even tagging him. His contact info is in his signature. He posts just about everyday, M-F here unless he is out of the office.

I have sent so many folks over to David to answer their questions, either before or after they have ordered. He always makes time to answer their questions. If he can't, he either gets the answer or connects them with an engineer, etc. who can.
[MENTION=7398]Todd15Fastback[/MENTION] Spoken like a true Steeda Whore! :lol::cheers::thumbsup: THE TODD. What up brotha. Oh and I agree totally. David is the man. Problems will be dealt with swiftly.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
talking to live humans is hard.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
OK I've been running a Steeda tune with Steeda CAI it was pretty good until I installed my types lingtubes. I then got a tune adjustment. With the new tune at around 2000 rpm going from a steady rpm to slight acceleration it major stumbles/stutters/ misses. Its not every time a full blown miss. So I catalog it send it in ...I get a reply that log is long can I give timestamp. Ok since I could not duplicate the miss no I can't.but it does feel like im dropping a lead weight even without the miss...after 4 days of this I'm aggravated...I put my restrictor in CAI and load stock tune ..car runs fine. Why can't they check log at 2k RPN steady to acceleration and check what's up???...I'm now debating a VMP tune about had it with Steeda slow response seems every time I've had a prob don't expect anything done through email unless you call them.
Hey brotha. This is how Etuning goes. I have NEVER seen an Etuner get back to me quickly. This is something you should take into consideration when buying an Etune. Dyno tune seems like a good thing for you. I do not agree with posting this in the forum. Have you not tried calling Steeda? Every time I have called Steeda they have always helped me out. I am not a Steeda fan boy. But the guys that work there always have been great to deal with. :)

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey brotha. This is how Etuning goes. I have NEVER seen an Etuner get back to me quickly.
Lund has always gotten back to me quickly, even after hours.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steelgator01

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Actually yes I called Steeda ....the frustration came after sending the requested Datalogs and having to call to get any kind of responce....I was by no means bashing David . I agree that he is quick to help out . Their Tuners must be slammed I,m sure ,perhaps they need someone just relaying information from them. This is Day 11 with the issue and its not all on them. My Damned email rejected 2 datalogs I sent. And I'm not even totally sure its a tune issue just trying to rule it out. I love the previous tunes from them.

I have purchased a tune from VMP called them up and was assured if there is any prob with the tune I can Drive to their Deltona shop and get it on the DYNO with me just paying the difference between canned and DYNO tune. As I plan to get their Supercharger installed withing the next year really dont want to pay for a Dyno tune right now as it will be Dyno tuned at that time.

Stang Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 301A
I have purchased a tune from VMP called them up and was assured if there is any prob with the tune I can Drive to their Deltona shop and get it on the DYNO with me just paying the difference between canned and DYNO tune. As I plan to get their Supercharger installed withing the next year really dont want to pay for a Dyno tune right now as it will be Dyno tuned at that time.[/QUOTE]

:clap2::clap2:

OP
OP
steelgator01

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Ok Im getting good help from Matt at Steeda he gave me his direct email. I apologize to David@steeda for not tagging him. I'm new to forum posting so didn't know anything about tagging.

My frustrations began when I first sent steeda an email describing my problem and whether I should or could datalog . It took 3 days to get a response and only then after calling them. I datalogged it and sent it in waited 2 days to find out that my damn email rejected log. I zip it send it in. Im then told 3 days later that they need timestamps.....well shit ....i send another log in with the event happening right at end...wait 2.5 days later i get a response my damned email rejected it again. I zip it send it in. So I get quick responses all day today hopefully we can resolve this.

Now that stated this whole email thing sucks yes phone would be better but I'm sure they dont have time to sit on phone all day . I'm also sure they are working on many other tunes at the same time. It must be a nightmare for them.

I miss the days when I didn't need to worry about a damned tune .. Slap headers, intake cam, carbs, anything fine tune your jetting and let her rip.

My 69 dint put out the kind of horsepower these things do stock though. Well it did after 2 fours ported heads cam change etc but you get my point. lol

BOBS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Auto Race Red
Glad to see your getting some help, hang in there:thumbsup:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Ok Im getting good help from Matt at Steeda he gave me his direct email. I apologize to David@steeda for not tagging him. I'm new to forum posting so didn't know anything about tagging.

My frustrations began when I first sent steeda an email describing my problem and whether I should or could datalog . It took 3 days to get a response and only then after calling them. I datalogged it and sent it in waited 2 days to find out that my damn email rejected log. I zip it send it in. Im then told 3 days later that they need timestamps.....well shit ....i send another log in with the event happening right at end...wait 2.5 days later i get a response my damned email rejected it again. I zip it send it in. So I get quick responses all day today hopefully we can resolve this.

Now that stated this whole email thing sucks yes phone would be better but I'm sure they dont have time to sit on phone all day . I'm also sure they are working on many other tunes at the same time. It must be a nightmare for them.

I miss the days when I didn't need to worry about a damned tune .. Slap headers, intake cam, carbs, anything fine tune your jetting and let her rip.

My 69 dint put out the kind of horsepower these things do stock though. Well it did after 2 fours ported heads cam change etc but you get my point. lol
You forgot to include your timing light :)

Sponsored

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

I carb tuned a Polaris Outlaw 525 with a wideband that I had welded into the pipe. Old school plus new school right there. :thumbsup:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
@Todd15Fastback Spoken like a true Steeda Whore! :lol::cheers::thumbsup: THE TODD. What up brotha. Oh and I agree totally. David is the man. Problems will be dealt with swiftly.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:. I certainly don't hide my love for Steeda but they deliver great products, that are built in the US and amazing customer service and wonderful forum presence:first:

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
:lol::lol::lol::lol:. I certainly don't hide my love for Steeda but they deliver great products, that are built in the US and amazing customer service and wonderful forum presence:first:
I second that Todd. Those folks at Steeda are great. No complaints from me.:cheers:

Stang Racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 301A
:lol::lol::lol: I think some people got free hats & banners :lol::lol:

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
:lol::lol::lol: I think some people got free hats & banners :lol::lol:
Wait, what? I paid $100 for my Steeda hat and $250 for my banner....
Sponsored