Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

ttabmaue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 SuperSnake
Better/ more pics to come. Carbon fiber strips with red accent,window tint, clear bra, windshield skin, CeramicPro lifetime coating and Shelby lettering
image.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
5.2 emblem moved.

Get a lot of questions about the size of the engine. Oh is this the flat plane crank engine ? Just moved the plate in front of the brace. Highlighted the letters and numbers. It does get a lot of questions @ cruise and car shows. So now when I'm off looking @ others cars people will know. You would be surprised @ the number of people who know about this engine.
image.jpg

Last edited:

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Deck Lid Shelby letters from a 13 500.

Shelby letters are a little closer because the stripes are not as wide as the 13 GT500. The letters match the style of Shelby letters on the front spoiler and layout. There's only two places on the whole car that says Shelby now.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I swapped out the clutch spring for the Steeda spring. I don't like it. The pedal no longer returns to the full up position and the pedal is too mushy at the start of its travel. I'm going back to the stock spring. Luckily it's a very quick swap.

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I swapped out the clutch spring for the Steeda spring. I don't like it. The pedal no longer returns to the full up position and the pedal is too mushy at the start of its travel. I'm going back to the stock spring. Luckily it's a very quick swap.
You're one of a only few few that don't like the Steeda spring. I find that the clutch is much more prédicable and linear with the Steeda 35lbs spring.
To each their own i guess.

sammylew34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pack
I agree with you. I swapped mine also and hated how the pedal never returned to full up and felt mushy. I was wondering if i installed it wrong. I ended up going back to stock and I like it way more.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Get a lot of questions about the size of the engine. Oh is this the flat plane crank engine ? Just moved the plate in front of the brace. High lighted the letters and numbers. It does get a lot of questions @ cruise and car shows.
This is bad ass.. Love this idea

TonyJ5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Get a lot of questions about the size of the engine. Oh is this the flat plane crank engine ? Just moved the plate in front of the brace. High lighted the letters and numbers. It does get a lot of questions @ cruise and car shows.
What all is entailed with moving the plate?
Sponsored