Dallas, 7JUL16

EJS2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT Premium, 6A, 3.55 / '08 GT
My prayers for the 5 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty.
Wishing a speedy recovery for the wounded officers and civilian.
My condolences and and sympathies for all of the victims families and friends.
These officers made the ultimate sacrifice and I mourn their loss:frusty:
Sponsored

Last edited:

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
Prayers sent. Unnecessary tragedy.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
What the hell is going on with this world?:confused:

I cant stop thinking about this and I am thousands of miles away in a different country.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
As a LEO, this and any other loss of life is hard to swallow.

We are going through a rough time as is here in my Dept. A friend and Sgt. was called upon to make the decision we never want to make and took a life last Sat evening. We are seeing a minor back lash but the facts of the incident speak volumes ( the now deceased produced a AR-15 and aimed it at the Sgt. after a chase AFTER already shooting into an apartment). Yet some of the public feel the Sgt. was wrong and used "excessive force". I smh and suit up every day and do my job. That is all.

Sponsored

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline

We are going through a rough time as is here in my Dept. A friend and Sgt. was called upon to make the decision we never want to make and took a life last Sat evening. We are seeing a minor back lash but the facts of the incident speak volumes ( the now deceased produced a AR-15 and aimed it at the Sgt. after a chase AFTER already shooting into an apartment). Yet some of the public feel the Sgt. was wrong and used "excessive force". I smh and suit up every day and do my job. That is all.
It is incredibly frustrating for the public to legitimately think there is never a need for deadly force. I agree it should be a last resort, but a lot of people in the media and public appear to think it is never justified. I feel for you guys as I think your job is about to get that much harder than it already was.

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4

Wow, I thankful to hear that the LEO Sgt was able to defend himself.

It is definitely a scary time to life in. I believe that there will be a lot more of these horrible tragedies in the future. I now carry extra magazines everyday. I'm also at the point of getting concealable kevlar vest for myself and my family.

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
It is incredibly frustrating for the public to legitimately think there is never a need for deadly force. I agree it should be a last resort, but a lot of people in the media and public appear to think it is never justified. I feel for you guys as I think your job is about to get that much harder than it already was.

There is a growing segment of society that believes that part of a cop's job is to get shot. No really, as dumb as it sounds there is a thug culture that essentially believes exactly that.

A double standard where crooks are allowed to live in a fantasy world where they can only be caught by white knights. After all, the criminals are just down on their luck and forced to resort to criminal behavior just to put food on the table. Nobody can blame them for trying to use force to get away from cops because of some logical error loop where crooks using violence to defend themselves is justified.

Yet a cop trying to protect innocent life, through power of law and legal justification to defend human life, must jump through a million hoops and there is never justification for using lethal force.

Anyone ever feel like they are watching the fall of Rome?

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
There is a growing segment of society that believes that part of a cop's job is to get shot. No really, as dumb as it sounds there is a thug culture that essentially believes exactly that.

A double standard where crooks are allowed to live in a fantasy world where they can only be caught by white knights. After all, the criminals are just down on their luck and forced to resort to criminal behavior just to put food on the table. Nobody can blame them for trying to use force to get away from cops because of some logical error loop where crooks using violence to defend themselves is justified.

Yet a cop trying to protect innocent life, through power of law and legal justification to defend human life, must jump through a million hoops and there is never justification for using lethal force.

Anyone ever feel like they are watching the fall of Rome?
Yeah, I feel like I am watching the fall of Rome everyday. I heard that protesters shut down a bridge about an hour from me today. It is unbelievable. Things will get worse.
Sponsored