D BERRY

LostAtSea
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang v6
Hi, my name is Dave and I drive a 2015 Mustang with the v6. This is my third Mustang, I've also had a 2011 and a 12 also v6s. I have some stuff that I've been trying to get rid of, off and on since I got this car that fit those cars with zero luck. Really getting ready to drop this stuff off a bridge just to be rid of it. Willing to give this stuff away to someone who needs it, but not really to someone who wants to sell it. So if your on a line from St Louis MO to Springfield IL, PM me and if I have what you need I'll answer you. :frusty:

Add on! I give up, but since I'm looking for a 2015 or up GT axleback exhaust I'd love to trade this stuff for one. It would have to be located within easy driving distance of St Louis MO. I guess a list of what I have would be useful so here goes. Everything is for a 2005 thru a 2014. Double adjustable panhard bar, rear drag shocks, Injen air inlet system, throttle body spacer, car cover only in fair condition, and a BAMA X3 tunner for 3.7l. Or if you just have a exhaust that you just want to sell let's talk.
Sponsored

Last edited: