Sponsored

Borla Catback For Sale

NewGT4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Hey all. I ended up selling the Mustang as I put too many miles on my DD's to justify it any longer.

As such, I took the Borla Touring Catback off and have it for sale.

I'm only asking $700, all hardware for installation is included. Not willing to ship at this time

I'm willing to drive up to 2 hours from the Greenwood, IN area. I work in Columbus, IN so I'm there daily, and I will be in the Toledo, OH June 28-29 & Dearborn area June 30th for work, then the Fremont/Ft. Wayne area 4th of July weekend with family.

If your interested, please shoot me a PM. You can see pictures below.

Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I just put this exact exhaust on my car last week ... thought it was a bit loud at first but it's mellowing out quite nice with the carbon build-up on the inside.

Great price and it already comes "seasoned" ... free bump for ya!

OP
OP

NewGT4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Bump

I really want this gone everyone. Its just taking up space in my garage collecting dust

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Man if this was the s-type I'd be all over it!

OP
OP

NewGT4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Man if this was the s-type I'd be all over it!
Not trying to give you a sales pitch, but I was all in on the S type at first too. Then I heard the one I got and I jumped camps quicker than my bank account knew what was happening

The touring model may not be as loud, but it certainly has way more tone and none of the rasp. To me, it was perfect. It's not quiet by any means, but it is never annoying, especially one the highway. Leaving at 5AM for work, my neighbors never complained.

Sponsored

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Agree with this completely ^ ... I know the resonator can be bought by itself as it's on Borla's website as part # 60561 ... don't see the x-pipe as a stand-alone part # but call Borla. They may sell it to you??

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Sorry but i don't want the resonator system it's too quiet for what I want. I have a Corsa extreme system in the car now and want it just a little more quiet. The resonator system is too quiet I've heard it, it's comparable to the FRPP by Borla system which sounds great but not what I'm looking for. gLWS.

OP
OP

NewGT4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Bump!!

Make an offer if your interested!
Sponsored