Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Installed My Steeda.

Hi everyone I received my Steeda S550 Mustang Ultralite 2-Point G-Trac Brace for my GT350 last Wednesday morning had this installed today on the 350 then we took her for a drive put right at a 100 miles on her today after this installation, and I'm telling you guys what a difference this made in the steering on this car. From day one this car always seemed to walk from side to side a little bit, and I know some if this was the tires on the GT350, but after today this Steeda G-Trac Brace made the steering a whole new car, it's the best $79.00 I have spent for my GT350 besides the Steeda 35# clutch spring, I'm telling you guys this is a must for your GT350, no BS on this Steeda Part, I'm so fricken happy with this new mod It's unbelievable. I'm hoping to hear from more of you as some add this Steeda Mod, on your GT350, you will not be disappointed in anyway with this. And you guys that are tracking your cars I'm sure you will notice a difference in your cars on the track...... This Steeda part number is 555-5533
Again thanks Steeda, and David at Steeda you guys Rock...... :thumbsup:

:cheers: thanks John

your GT350
image.jpg
Sponsored

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Another photo

Another photo of the Steeda G-Trac Brace.
image.jpg

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Again...

Again one more!:cheers:
image.jpg

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Another one...

Another one! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hi everyone I received my Steeda S550 Mustang Ultralite 2-Point G-Trac Brace for my GT350 last Wednesday morning had this installed today on the 350 then we took her for a drive put right at a 100 miles on her today after this installation, and I'm telling you guys what a difference this made in the steering on this car. From day one this car always seemed to walk from side to side a little bit, and I know some if this was the tires on the GT350, but after today this Steeda G-Trac Brace made the steering a whole new car, it's the best $79.00 I have spent for my GT350 besides the Steeda 35# clutch spring, I'm telling you guys this is a must for your GT350, no BS on this Steeda Part, I'm so fricken happy with this new mod It's unbelievable. I'm hoping to hear from more of you as some add this Steeda Mod, on your GT350, you will not be disappointed in anyway with this. And you guys that are tracking your cars I'm sure you will notice a difference in your cars on the track...... This Steeda part number is 555-5533
Again thanks Steeda, and David at Steeda you guys Rock...... :thumbsup:

:cheers: thanks John

your GT350
So tell us how you REALLY feel about it John:lol:
Congrats on your mod :cheers:

Sponsored

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
I got curious about this, it's a bit rough but here you go.
Thank you so much man, Really appreciated! Pretty certain that is what I will be doing, going to order a white car and order the stripes after :D

Thinking these stripes with the R spec project6g wheels in satin graphite would be a killer combination :D

kairojya

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Thank you so much man, Really appreciated! Pretty certain that is what I will be doing, going to order a white car and order the stripes after :D

Thinking these stripes with the R spec project6g wheels in satin graphite would be a killer combination :D
No problem, that would be a unique setup!

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
They should have called it Cars and Cloudy

The Wednesday night cruise-in before Good Guys. Yes, it was pretty stormy-looking, but it never rained.

sammylew34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pack
So i decided to pull the trigger on the Cortex control arm bearings. They shipped today. I'll report back after i get them installed. :cool:

I guess now I'm going to be ebaying the BMR front chassis brace and the BMR bearings. :frusty:

I installed the steeda 2 point gtrac brace. I can happily say that it fits perfectly with headers. :headbang:

Also bought a camber gauge from maximum motorsports. I almost pulled the trigger on their camber plates, but opted to sit tight on the vorschlag bits instead.

Good news is, I should actually have the entire weekend this weekend to work on my transmission cooler and differential cooler, get the control arm bearings in and maybe the bushings installed.

I need to align the car as it sits, so before i take it over to the shop to have it aligned, i'm going to just finish out all the suspension stuff.

I'll only have a few last pieces to procure, then i'll be all finished.

Last bits to procure:

1. FP RSD
2. Camber plates ( yes, i know i'll need to align the front again.)
3. MGW shifter
4. Wheels (after i finally decide what to go with) and tires.
Will the BMR Front Chasis Brace CB006 work with the steeda 2-Point G-Trac Brac. I was looking at the pictures and it almost looks like they will get the way of each other. Also this might be a dumb question but what does RSD stand for?

Sponsored

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Looking good icormba! Besides the more aggressive rubber, IMO a huge benefit is the wheels look to be much easier to clean.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Will the BMR Front Chasis Brace CB006 work with the steeda 2-Point G-Trac Brac. I was looking at the pictures and it almost looks like they will get the way of each other. Also this might be a dumb question but what does RSD stand for?
Rear Seat Delete

GT 350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT350, 2008 Shelby GT/SC convertible
I drove the 350 to Dallas today~~~

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
no. they mount in the same place.

The bmr brace might fit in you dont have headers, but absolutely will not if you do.

The 2 point doesnt, obviously, tie in at 4 points, but it actually fits and works!
Sponsored