Sponsored

New cold air kit from PMAS No tune required.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
[MENTION=15451]PMAS[/MENTION], what if I dont have a tune and order the no tune required then decide to tune in a couple of months? I read all 85 pages but cant remember if this was asked before
Then that would fall on your tune/r. Lund, for example, would program your tune for aftermarket intake if you desire, or you can leave the parameters as stock intake. It shouldnt matter either way.
Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Posted in the UPR PMAS thread as well...

OK, stoopid question alert...

Got my no-tune kit yesterday, the instructions don't specify whether the software downloads/update process is for the tune or non-tune version so assuming it IS something I need to be doing, where do I find the file with my serial number?

I've looked in all the files and folders and can't see anything remotely relating to my serial number? :(

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
Posted in the UPR PMAS thread as well...

OK, stoopid question alert...

Got my no-tune kit yesterday, the instructions don't specify whether the software downloads/update process is for the tune or non-tune version so assuming it IS something I need to be doing, where do I find the file with my serial number?

I've looked in all the files and folders and can't see anything remotely relating to my serial number? :(
You don't have to mess with any of that. Your kit has a calibrated maf.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Awesome. I did think that but thought it just may have been some update thing that all of them needed.

Might want to think about adding that to the instructions for those of us that shouldn't be allowed near cars! ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP

PMAS

Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PMAS-MAF.com
Vehicle(s)
multiple
I also noticed I should add that you re-use the bolt grommet from the factory airbox when you install our heat shield.

Desolate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Cbr-1000rr
Just ordered my non-tune version from lethal racing. Im pretty pumped to receive and install it!!!
Sponsored