mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
the kits are done
the guys are creating the install instructions and final packing up of components
any day now, any day

thanks for waiting it out for us:cheers:
Last night I almost pulled the trigger on the gt28 kit, and then I almost said screw it Ill eat ramen for a month and almost bought the full race (literally a click away), and then I fell asleep and woke up sweaty on the couch credit card in hand...

how bout swinging the 15% discount on it when it comes out and in exchange i here by solemnly swear to wait for it? how bout it??
come ooooon...doooo iiit. Heck ill wait for it for a 10% discount!!!! come ooooon doooo iiiit Heck you know what?? you give me the 15% and ill pay for it up front on monday!!!!!! without a date confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
lisandra

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Cp-e is coming out with a twin scroll turbo kit??
yup. its already out there. Theres a member here doing a build with one of them. Theyre just not for sale yet to us mortals

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Last night I almost pulled the trigger on the gt28 kit, and then I almost said screw it Ill eat ramen for a month and almost bought the full race (literally a click away), and then I fell asleep and woke up sweaty on the couch credit card in hand...

how bout swinging the 15% discount on it when it comes out and in exchange i here by solemnly swear to wait for it? how bout it??
come ooooon...doooo iiit. Heck ill wait for it for a 10% discount!!!! come ooooon doooo iiiit Heck you know what?? you give me the 15% and ill pay for it up front on monday!!!!!! without a date confirmation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, you sure are funny. Don't let mania make you pull the trigger on the wrong kit. Don't forget that you will need some supplemental fueling, unless your gonna run it at low boost.

OP
OP
lisandra

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
LOL, you sure are funny. Don't let mania make you pull the trigger on the wrong kit. Don't forget that you will need some supplemental fueling, unless your gonna run it at low boost.
low boost for now. if I make 390-410 hp on 93 ill be happy for a while. I just cant shake wanting that BW 7163!!!! down the line (a year) ill do a built shortblock and aux fuel. Goal is an even, safe, 500 hp. I also need to find a reasonably priced ported head. maybe ill do meth injection but for the added safety/octane and not for all out power. considering the fact that the last gt500 I saw on the dyno made 436 hp and that car felt stupid fast I think Im happy with 400 on the light(er) eb chasis

Sponsored

OP
OP
lisandra

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium

Come on [MENTION=14142]Ron@cp-e[/MENTION] , come oooooooon, you got a done deal here waiting to happen!!!!

stevnoof

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt base manual 3.31
cpe located in Pa? Interesting. Nevermind says Maryland.

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM

let me see where we are on Tuesday
I'll send you a PM:thumbsup:

Sponsored

rvercitypony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford mustang Ecoboost
Mishimoto has 25% off and Lethal Performance has 10% off? Can we get the discount codes?

NHEcoboost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium/PP
MEM25 for Mishimoto. Discount is good through Monday.
$430 for a catted down pipe shipped to my front door seems good enough to jump on.