Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Hello,

Allow me to introduce my self. My name is Ryan & i Co-Own PD Tuning. We are Cobb Protuners that pride our selves in excellent customer service, and quality ECU calibrations. We support the Mazdaspeed platform (also a 2.3L direct injection motor with a bunch of FoMoCo stamps) where we currently hold the world record for power @ 866awhp (uncorrected dynojet), and have recently branched out to support Ford Ecoboost vehicles.

We recently picked up a 15' ecoboost mustang, and already have big plans in the work. An Aquamist HFS-3 Methanol Kit, Along with a Lethal Performance EFR7163 Turbo Kit are really going to wake the car up.

We are running a introductory sale for all members of M6G! 20% off of all tuning services by entering the coupon code M6G at checkout! This sale will run from now until May 31th, 2016 on https://www.pd-tuning.com/product-category/ford/

Pricing for Custom Tuning: (without the introductory sale)

Custom E-Tune for Pump Gas/E30:$150

Lifetime Tuning Package:$125

Methanol Tuning: $60

Port Injecton/6th Port Tuning:$125

Retune fee for non lifetime customers:$60

We look forward to bringing you guys excellent customer service/Ecu Calibrations.
Sponsored

Last edited:

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Welcome! What made you choose the HSF3 vs the 4? Been interested in the HSF4, but wanted to see how the aquamist setup worked on this platform.

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Welcome! What made you choose the HSF3 vs the 4? Been interested in the HSF4, but wanted to see how the aquamist setup worked on this platform.
Mainly because I had it left over from my Mazdaspeed 3. I belive I'm going to be the first to use it on this platform as I had to do some leg work for Aquamist before they could even make a wiring diagram. I should have it installed in the next few weeks when I install my EFR7163 Turbo kit. I'll do a write up on the Aquamist when I install it.

dragonacc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Mainly because I had it left over from my Mazdaspeed 3. I belive I'm going to be the first to use it on this platform as I had to do some leg work for Aquamist before they could even make a wiring diagram. I should have it installed in the next few weeks when I install my EFR7163 Turbo kit. I'll do a write up on the Aquamist when I install it.
Gotcha. Makes sense. Install shouldn't be too different between the 3 and 4 I imagine. I'll keep an eye out for your update!

OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
Gotcha. Makes sense. Install shouldn't be too different between the 3 and 4 I imagine. I'll keep an eye out for your update!
The installs for both will be the same. including the wiring diagram. There might be a few tiny on board differences like a jumper vs soldering. That is it though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ryan @ PDTuning

Ryan @ PDTuning

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pd-tuning.com
Vehicle(s)
15' Ecoboost Mustang
First post has been updated to show packages/pricing!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.