Sponsored

GT owners with exhaust

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Anyone in Michigan have an aftermarket exhaust, I currently have the MRT exhaust for mine and i was looking to switch to a quieter system, id love to meet up to hear other exhausts if you guys are near if possible!
Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Just curious but is it volume you were unhappy with, with the MRT or the drone? ARH is pretty quiet IMO. Sounds great but could be louder. Kinda like how it should have come from the factory. A nice aggressive sound without being very obtrusive. Too quiet for me really, although I'm not sure I'd want a louder exhaust as I plan on doing headers in the future.

Oh and there is absolutely no drone with the ARH.

rbeaudo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustgang GT Premium A10 VB Roush charged
I'm planning on going to Bakers in Milford on Sunday if you want to here the Borla sport cat back

dbranger94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT
When I first got my GT, I installed a FRPP resonator delete x-pipe. This was a great improvement over the factory sound without being annoying. Last weekend I replaced that with a Magnaflow Competition Series cat-back system. The MF is several magnitudes louder, but much deeper and nearly eliminates all the raspiness But, I kept the other system completely bolted together so I can swap it whenever I want.

IOPNER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I just put a Roush Axle Back on my GT. I am in Royal Oak, but work in Dearborn. If you are in the area let me know

Sponsored

NewGT4me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Old thread I know, but I don't have my GT anymore and I have a Borla Touring Catback (the system from Borla, not FRPP) leftover in my garage if your interested?

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Old thread I know, but I don't have my GT anymore and I have a Borla Touring Catback (the system from Borla, not FRPP) leftover in my garage if your interested?
How much you looking to get for it?
Sponsored