• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Custom BC Coilovers with Swift Springs and Valving done by Feal Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I imagine these are set up for a GT only correct ? They look amazing but I doubt the fronts would work en my ecoboost
Anthony's car was an ecoboost so I would think these would be exactly what you need.

Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Awesome set of coilovers. I also have BC with swift springs kit is really good and does well on the road course also. I wonder how well it will feel with the revalving, might need to give Feal a call.

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Awesome set of coilovers. I also have BC with swift springs kit is really good and does well on the road course also. I wonder how well it will feel with the revalving, might need to give Feal a call.
All I can say is night and day

Sponsored

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Do you have any pictures of these on the car?

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Do you have any pictures of these on the car?
Do you mean how the car looks with it lowered? If so then yes, it looks like any magnetic mustang lowered.

If you mean of the coilovers mounted to the car I do not, but they do fit just like OEM?

Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
Do you mean how the car looks with it lowered? If so then yes, it looks like any magnetic mustang lowered.

If you mean of the coilovers mounted to the car I do not, but they do fit just like OEM?
If you need pics of them mounted just let me know I can get some. They will be the same just with out the Feal sticker. :headbang:

fstenuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2
Sorry that was a dumb question. I just didn't know how much these would lower the car is all. I'm new to the suspension game. Never had a car that i thought about changing all the equipment on.
:cheers:

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Sorry that was a dumb question. I just didn't know how much these would lower the car is all. I'm new to the suspension game. Never had a car that i thought about changing all the equipment on.
:cheers:
The are adjustable

You can spin the collars to raise or lower your car

Sponsored

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
This is tempting but I know absolutely nothing on this set up. Ive always used Koni.

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
This is tempting but I know absolutely nothing on this set up. Ive always used Koni.
Get these and you'll see the light.

I came from Ohlins, JRZs, JIC etc. I spent thousands on coilovers until I found Feal Suspension and saw how much better these were.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.