• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2015 GT Auto Roush Supercharged Phase 2

ctozzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium
So my wife informed me she is pregnant again which we are blessed for but now the 5.0 really has no function for me or my family. This has very tasteful Mods done. Attached is the scan of the window sticker. No scratches, dings, dents, swirls. Car has never seen rain and has always been in my garage when not driven. Car turns heads everywhere it goes.
Asking $ 45,500 Located in Henderson NV 89052
Text or Call me 702-357-0422
Chris
Details:

• 6161 Miles
  • Premium Package
  • Automatic for what I wanted which was all the highway driving I do
  • 20" Plasti-dipped Black Foundry WheelsTriple Black...Exterior, Leather seats, Plasti Dipped Wheels, Front Grille Horse
  • 401A Package
  • Navigation
  • 2 sets of floor mats (1. upgraded Ford Rubber) (2. Standard Cloth)
  • 60K Ford extended Warranty Fully Transferable
  • Roush Supercharger with Phase 2 627HP upgrade with Full Roush Warranty Installed @ time of purchase by authorized Roush Supercharger Tech & Dealer. Purchased and Installed at Ford Country in Henderson NV.
  • Ford Gt350 Steering Wheel
  • X-Force Varex remote control Valve Cat back exhaust
  • Yellow Painted Brake Calipers
  • MMD V-Series Pre-Painted Black Rear Spoiler.

I have every single piece of paperwork for the car as well as the stock exhaust, stock steering wheel and the stock rear spoiler. The 20" Foundry wheels can simply be peeled back to stock by peeling off the plastidip. This will break the wheels loose at 75mph with ease, Tune is great and the Varex X-Force Cat back makes highway noise go away with the simple remote controlled valves to open and close the exhaust.
Scan.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_1143.jpg
IMG_1149.jpg
IMG_1151.jpg
IMG_1487.jpg
IMG_1488.jpg
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
First and foremost congratulations!

I'll hate to see you go but here's a shameless plug for a full-size F150 - Very comfortable.

Alex

dh3605

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, 301a, Auto, Black, Black accent package
First and foremost congratulations!

I'll hate to see you go but here's a shameless plug for a full-size F150 - Very comfortable.

Alex
Got a new F150 3 weeks ago and loving it. The 550 is jealous and not getting as much road time.:D

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Got a new F150 3 weeks ago and loving it. The 550 is jealous and not getting as much road time.:D

Did I mention we carry F-150 parts too! :D

Enjoy the truck and let me know if anything as always.

Alex

OP
OP

ctozzi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium
Sold thanks.
Sponsored