• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MRR M350 Wheels plus Michelin Pilot Super Sports

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Race Red
I bought this set up in February 2016 and has less than 500 miles on it. Most of Feb my car was in the shop getting a suspension upgrade (roush coilovers) and carbon fiber parts. I recently put on a set of forged 20" wheels and was going to use these if I ever go to the track but really I never go so I'm selling them.

Staggered MRR M350 Wheels- Paid $1,330
Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/40/19 and 305/35/19 - Paid $1,612
TPMS Sensors included!

I added reflective wheel inserts that look pretty cool at night but are completely removal if not wanted. Also the Tredwear tire graphics are removable as well but look very cool on these wheels.

Complete set priced to sell - $2,500 plus free shipping anywhere in the US.
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks

Jr.
Sponsored

Adam99SVT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR Mustang GT PP, 1971 Datsun 240z SBF 80mm
That is a good looking car!!!! Which wing is that?

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Would you separate the tires and wheels? If so what's the bottom $$ for the wheels shipped to 64078?

Edit.. Will they clear the factory Brembos (cant tell if your car is a PP or not)?

OP
OP

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=21922]Adam99SVT[/MENTION] Thanks, the wing is from TruFiber.
[MENTION=15219]RSKTAKR[/MENTION] I'm going to try sell as a complete set. If it doesn't sell then I will just keep as an extra set of wheels. Thanks.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
Where were you 2 days ago?!!! I literally just put a deposit down on wheels and am looking for tires. GDAMNIT!!!

GLWS!

Sponsored

OP
OP

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=17196]rainier446[/MENTION] Could have saved you some cash. I basically broke in these Michelin PSS. These tires are so amazing. I upgraded the suspension with the BMR kit and Roush coilovers and combined with these tires :headbang: WOW.

rainier446

Professional Amateur Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 OW GT/PP
@rainier446 Could have saved you some cash. I basically broke in these Michelin PSS. These tires are so amazing. I upgraded the suspension with the BMR kit and Roush coilovers and combined with these tires :headbang: WOW.
Yea no kidding, considering the tires alone are like $1500+.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I want these ,but don't need the tires lol. If the price was a little lower I would probably buy them and then just sell the tires maybe.

Geotoxic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Why 40s in front and 35s in rear?

OP
OP

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=8372]Geotoxic[/MENTION] PM sent. The tire size recommendations came from Paul of Need4Speed which sold me the wheels.

Sponsored

GT Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
I bought this set up in February 2016 and has less than 500 miles on it. Most of Feb my car was in the shop getting a suspension upgrade (roush coilovers) and carbon fiber parts. I recently put on a set of forged 20" wheels and was going to use these if I ever go to the track but really I never go so I'm selling them.

TPMS Sensors included!

I added reflective wheel inserts that look pretty cool at night but are completely removal if not wanted. Also the Tredwear tire graphics are removable as well but look very cool on these wheels.

Thanks

Jr.
This is a great shot and great looking car! GLWS

OP
OP

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wheels and tires have been sold. Thanks for the interest. I'll leave you with a picture of my new set up.

[/URL][/IMG]

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

TPMS Sensors included!

[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks

Jr.
Wow who got this set it looks real good !!

OP
OP

arcadewilco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=14702]CarlosMRRDesignWheels[/MENTION] The wheels are going to Geotoxic actually being shipped tomorrow. They are going to look great on his Comp Orange Mustang.