Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Installed bright white LED reverse light along with cool white LED front corner markers that still blink orange for the turn signals. Ordered from CJ PP.

Also ordered their white ball shifter with the just the basic H-pattern but that will be going back. Few reasons: First of all, it's way too big. I'm assuming they had to make it big to make room for the reverse-lockout ring, but geez it's similar in size to a racket ball. Secondly, the 3 and 4 on the H-pattern are located much closer to the 5 and 6 than they are to the 1 and 2. I'm not the most anal person but there's no way I would want to see that everyday. Lastly, they provide a tube of Blue Loctite to secure it to the stalk since it won't work with a jam-nut. The fact that I wasn't completely infatuated with it gave me cold feet about glueing it to my car.

All of that made me appreciate the stock shift knob a lot more.
Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Installed bright white LED reverse light along with cool white LED front corner markers that still blink orange for the turn signals. Ordered from CJ PP.

Also ordered their white ball shifter with the just the basic H-pattern but that will be going back. Few reasons: First of all, it's way too big. I'm assuming they had to make it big to make room for the reverse-lockout ring, but geez it's similar in size to a racket ball. Secondly, the 3 and 4 on the H-pattern are located much closer to the 5 and 6 than they are to the 1 and 2. I'm not the most anal person but there's no way I would want to see that everyday. Lastly, they provide a tube of Blue Loctite to secure it to the stalk since it won't work with a jam-nut. The fact that I wasn't completely infatuated with it gave me cold feet about glueing it to my car.

All of that made me appreciate the stock shift knob a lot more.
Have you checked out Big Dog shift knobs? They have quite a selection. I've been running the knob below and I like it a lot.

The pic's not the best, and it was taken before I installed Steeda's Tri-Ax short throw shifter. :cheers:
Shift knob 1.jpg

Velgen

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Installed my track pack spoiler I bought from [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION]

That adhesive on the original spoiler is no joke. If I were to do it again, I'd wait for a hot day to do it, that way the adhesive would be a little softer.

Overall, it wasn't too hard. Just make sure you have a 10mm deep socket... and preferably also a universal joint (swivel) to get the inner two studs on the spoiler.

26362828481_7f82af1626_b.jpg

25826216063_6f349fd549_b.jpg

25826290133_e760a9b076_b.jpg

Now I just want the gt350 valance. I might just suck it up and save for one.
:eyebulge: That looks really good. Car looks great :cheers:

rl16v6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Black EB Premium, 2008 Shelby GT500
Installed my Steeda Shifter Base Bushing and Bracket today. All I can say is it made a huge difference in the way my EcoBoost shifts. Thanks to Steeda for making awesome products like this and the Jacking Rails.

Sponsored

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
I put niche rims on it yesterday. 20s

ACE POWER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Installed steeda CAI, Bobs oil separator, gt 350 red start button, and ford racing hood struts!

http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b445/kmhaas9/image_zpskfp0axa8.jpeg[/IMG]

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Did my first mod to the new ride. Ford racing strut tower brace. I can definitely feel the difference
IMG_20160415_183232.jpg

Sponsored

Simmons-Racing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got my JRZ RS Pro coil-overs today from Karcepts.

Here are some pics......better pics coming later.

steelgator01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2021 S550 GT California Special Velocity Blue
Installed Steeda transmission mount inset

Heya ,
I installed Steeda's Transmission mount boushing inset and SR performance rear differential lock down .

The transmission insert did what it was designed for ..better shifts but lord at the noise and vibration I picked up. It was so bad I could feel it through My throttle,break,and clutch pedals. It was so loud at first I thought my engine was running poorly..lol

Needless to say I took it out...Ill deal with the shifts till I can get Steedas short throw race shifter to fix it ..lol

My wheel hop is nearly gone with Steedas vertical links and the SR performance rear cradle lock down...huge difference.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP