Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
Exactly, everyone knew the risks of the project. That's the main point to take away.

It's not an OEM part where they are 99% always the same, stamped and machine coated by a robot.

People are more than free to return them; they are not show car items (nose to the badge perfect) where it will be 100% perfect, and should never have expect to be. SCS will fill another order with them for one of the hundreds who want them still.
:cheers: Hopefully they aren't put off by this and keep making great stuff.
Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Plesse keep the personal attacks out of this thread. I've edited these out. Further attacks posted here will result in bans.

Jeff's FRC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Badges just showed up. Zero dings or dents. There are a couple extremely tiny imperfections, basically like a dust particle in the paint is how I'd describe it best. And one badge has like a run or unevenness in the paint by the coyote throat.

Badge on the right has the unevenness in the paint. I angled my phone to try and pick it up as best I could.

This pic shows one of the dust particle imperfections. It's the best I could get it to show up on my camera.

Overall, I'm happy with these badges, especially for $50. The tiny imperfections will not be noticed by anyone but me.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
Ok no more pics or announcing you get yours until i get mine! Lol

Sponsored

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Just got mine! Got some crappy pics...looking to install on Tuesday. Looking good!

T0W4w2mh.png

IkwGJluh.png

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring
Just got mine! Got some crappy pics...looking to install on Tuesday. Looking good!
Please post pics when you have yours installed. I originally ordered BN/Blue but changed my order to BN/White. I have white tire letters, and gloss black with white pin striped BigWorm stripes. I thought it would pop a little more with white, but it was a tough call without seeing any in that exact configuration. Still think BN and Blue is going to look very good!

suckerv

IG: @amelias550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Deep Impact Blue
Please post pics when you have yours installed. I originally ordered BN/Blue but changed my order to BN/White. I have white tire letters, and gloss black with white pin striped BigWorm stripes. I thought it would pop a little more with white, but it was a tough call without seeing any in that exact configuration. Still think BN and Blue is going to look very good!
Roger that. I have almost the exact same design as yours except with red pinstripes

Sponsored

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
You'll be much happier with the BN/White. The blue enamel looks nothing like the DIB and looks very tacky on the car (to me, at least). I still have a BN/Blue from the first batch, but I didn't like the look so I ordered a BN/White from the second batch. It should look amazing with the white pinstripes. My stripes are very similar to yours, but I have charcoal for the main stripes instead of the black.

I'm dying to get my second batch XL Howler!

mustanggt8587

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You realize he's part of the team?? If the Houston location and his Instagram didnt give it away.

Hope you get zero consideration or replacements with that attitude.

These were already disclosed to be hand painted. Thus, they will never be 100% perfect.
So I have to be part of a team, totally understand now. Thank you for taking the time out and making that clear. Sorry that comment I made upset you so much, you guys must be best buds.

And also like I said in my post I'm not contacting seller and he doesn't need to contact me - he has already apologized for the first batch I don't need to hear it for the second and definitely not interested in a third try. The $100+ invested is not going to cause me to loose any sleep, see I'm easy to deal with.

I do honestly wish the guys behind these the best of luck with future products.

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Badges just showed up. Zero dings or dents. There are a couple extremely tiny imperfections, basically like a dust particle in the paint is how I'd describe it best. And one badge has like a run or unevenness in the paint by the coyote throat.

Badge on the right has the unevenness in the paint. I angled my phone to try and pick it up as best I could.

This pic shows one of the dust particle imperfections. It's the best I could get it to show up on my camera.

Overall, I'm happy with these badges, especially for $50. The tiny imperfections will not be noticed by anyone but me.
Shit, if I got a set that looked that good I would have been a happy MFo! Those look almost perfect.

rozay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PQ 5.0 MT
I hope I'm comes out like the comment above me

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So I have to be part of a team, totally understand now. Thank you for taking the time out and making that clear. Sorry that comment I made upset you so much, you guys must be best buds.

And also like I said in my post I'm not contacting seller and he doesn't need to contact me - he has already apologized for the first batch I don't need to hear it for the second and definitely not interested in a third try. The $100+ invested is not going to cause me to loose any sleep, see I'm easy to deal with.

I do honestly wish the guys behind these the best of luck with future products.
Seriously, what is your problem bud?

HE IS PART OF/RELATED TO THE COMPANY WHO MADE THEM. What is so hard to get? Was it too hard to click his YouTube or Instagram in his signature here and see him testing out the products before making ridiculous accusations and pounding your little fists on your desk all butthurt? Or are you just that dull?

You implied they play favorites; yes to their own people, big whoop? You really dont think Ford management doesn't pluck the best of the best of quality of car off the line for their management (and then have someone go over it 10 more times)? Puhlease, of course they do. It's their company they can do whatever they want with their own product. Same here.

If you're so butthurt that their own people took the best quality ones (to market their product and use in photo shoots) when is your badge line coming out then? Thought so.

Im not upset at all, and in fact mine were damaged in shipping if you bothered to read back not 3-4 pages despite your further frivolous crap about "best buds," but you just have NO CLUE what you're talking about making blind baseless accusations about people.

Please go elsewhere if you have nothing constructive to contribute here. I now see why people dont want to do stuff for the community too many little kids or flat out immature people with internet courage behind their keyboards
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.