Sponsored

Steeda Transmission Bushing

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
I just thought I'd share my thoughts on this shifter bushing. It was fairly easy to install and shifting is definitely more positive feeling now especially the ease of ripping through the gears. There is no NVH increase from what I can tell and the sloppiness of the shifter is mostly eliminated.

I'm sure that other products such as MGW and Barton are a far cry from this little bushing but, for the price and quality and what it accomplishes it's well worth it for those who aren't so mod crazy so to speak.
Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I just thought I'd share my thoughts on this shifter bushing. It was fairly easy to install and shifting is definitely more positive feeling now especially the ease of ripping through the gears. There is no NVH increase from what I can tell and the sloppiness of the shifter is mostly eliminated.

I'm sure that other products such as MGW and Barton are a far cry from this little bushing but, for the price and quality and what it accomplishes it's well worth it for those who aren't so mod crazy so to speak.
Glad to hear you're liking our shifter base bushing bracket! Thanks so much for posting your feedback! :cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP

rsmustangjr16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium Performance Pack
No hole drilled as this was the shifter bushing and not the trans bushing. It does work really well.

smidra

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EB PP / 2011 Focus EB Titanium
Got to wake up this old thread - I have irritating high pitched vibration noise coming from the transmission between gears and in gears over 4k rpm. Could this help eliminate it? I have a manual.

For illustration - 5th second of this video when shifting. This noise is now constant and changes a bit when pushing the transmission lever.

[ame]

Sponsored

waited

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
GTP-PP 2015
Got to wake up this old thread - I have irritating high pitched vibration noise coming from the transmission between gears and in gears over 4k rpm. Could this help eliminate it? I have a manual.

For illustration - 5th second of this video when shifting. This noise is now constant and changes a bit when pushing the transmission lever.

Same here. I just installed this morning NVH Is lot...
I installed it fron front which i saw steeda manual show me as picture. The pivot point is more front than inserted in back...

Is that the problem??