Sponsored

Batman Vs Superman

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Still Have not watched it, should I bother?
Sponsored

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
You should not. It was terrible. Affleck was good. It was drawn out for way too long. Thin plot, with lots of gaping holes in it. I blame the writing and directing.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
It is so disappointing to read so many negative comments. This was one of the must see movies for me this year. It sucks to read that it sucks!

yellowragtop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 mustang conv
This movie is FANTASTIC so long as you just "roll with it". I plan to watch it again at the same theater.

Reasons I like it: The way Clark/Superman behaves. The Lex Luthor character is fine, and interesting to me. Next I liked Diana Prince/Wonderwoman. I will admit that Bruce Wayne/Batman can be viewed as uninspired but there are plenty of action scenes where Batman beats the sh&T out of some dudes. I do not like that this Batman may be viewed as too violent.

But the movie is FINE. People are WAY TOO PICKY these days. (To enthusiasts: come on, just be glad batman and superman are even in the same movie at the same time.)

It is EXTREMELY difficult to make a movie like this. I will admit, they did not need to use so many "exact" scenes directly from the Frank Miller comic book.

But Batman has some cool toys. Superman to me acts more human than ever in this movie. Diana Prince is a stunning beauty.

These DC comic movies will get better over time. There is no reason to avoid this movie at all.

NOTHING IS PERFECT. JUST ROLL WITH IT.

The next movies are probably going to "downplay" both Batman and Superman so I would not get too worried about these two guys.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Yes, you should see if you want. I enjoyed it. In fact, I am going again soon to see it in IMAX I like what yellowragtop says - just roll with it!

Sponsored

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
Dude, go see it! It's mostly film critics and casual comic fans trashing it because they have no point of reference for super hero on hero violence. As a fan of comics I enjoyed it. I saw it twice. It's not perfect and it's a bit darker than the Marvel films which I like. It's closer to the more mature comics it was loosely based on. The funny thing is most people were so worried about Ben Afflek as Batman, but he was actually awesome.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
G
A
R
B
A
G
E

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Awh man!!:lol:
Some of you guys say go
some of you say garbage lol

I just hope there's more fighting then talking,

But honestly if you think about it
an alien superhuman could take out a rich guy in a suit anytime.

no hate to batman, I like him as well. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Nice! buy what your saying, it sounds damn good!!!:thumbsup:

This movie is FANTASTIC so long as you just "roll with it". I plan to watch it again at the same theater.

Reasons I like it: The way Clark/Superman behaves. The Lex Luthor character is fine, and interesting to me. Next I liked Diana Prince/Wonderwoman. I will admit that Bruce Wayne/Batman can be viewed as uninspired but there are plenty of action scenes where Batman beats the sh&T out of some dudes. I do not like that this Batman may be viewed as too violent.

But the movie is FINE. People are WAY TOO PICKY these days. (To enthusiasts: come on, just be glad batman and superman are even in the same movie at the same time.)

It is EXTREMELY difficult to make a movie like this. I will admit, they did not need to use so many "exact" scenes directly from the Frank Miller comic book.

But Batman has some cool toys. Superman to me acts more human than ever in this movie. Diana Prince is a stunning beauty.

These DC comic movies will get better over time. There is no reason to avoid this movie at all.

NOTHING IS PERFECT. JUST ROLL WITH IT.

The next movies are probably going to "downplay" both Batman and Superman so I would not get too worried about these two guys.

OP
OP
Tems

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
Sounds good, I just hope to see a lot of ass getting kicked today:headbang:

Dude, go see it! It's mostly film critics and casual comic fans trashing it because they have no point of reference for super hero on hero violence. As a fan of comics I enjoyed it. I saw it twice. It's not perfect and it's a bit darker than the Marvel films which I like. It's closer to the more mature comics it was loosely based on. The funny thing is most people were so worried about Ben Afflek as Batman, but he was actually awesome.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
afflecks batman is fine... it's just the movie jumps around from scene to scene and has a lot of pointless scenes.

I could pick this movie apart as I love batman to death and always hated superman but sooooo many missed opportunities to make the film better. I can't really say what I mean without spoilers so I won't say it.

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
^^^Nailed it. It's a jumbled mess. They go into detail on irrelevant things, and then just glance over some of the more important things to explain/expand on. Motivations for behaviors made no sense.

And Lex was TERRIBAD!
Sponsored