Holley Manifold Testing- TEASER SHOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
It's a dam intake manifold, we are acting like Stang tv is like the CIA, dyno results aren't national security secrets.
Sponsored

GTBOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT, Royal Crimson, 10 speed, Active Exhaust
Vehicle Showcase
Ummm....where is the vacuum ports?

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
On the underside of the intake towards the back. You can see bungs welded in when you look at the inside picture.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
It's a dam intake manifold, we are acting like Stang tv is like the CIA, dyno results aren't national security secrets.
Haaaaa haaaaaaaaa this is killing me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
This is not an accurate spec sheet from Holley. I have been telling them for days to change this.

RubyRedBoost

Traded EB old name New GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Theoretically it is correct and does not need to be changed. As this IM resembles a lot of their products which peak in the same rpm range. Until they produce tangible evidence to prove otherwise. Anything else is just a sales pitch.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Theoretically it is correct and does not need to be changed. As this IM resembles a lot of their products which peak in the same rpm range. Until they produce tangible evidence to prove otherwise. Anything else is just a sales pitch.
Seems you missed the post with picture saying its a Cj for cheaper with someone else thats testing it. Steve has basically hinted the exact same thing.

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Seems you missed the post with picture saying its a Cj for cheaper with someone else thats testing it. Steve has basically hinted the exact same thing.
Which is what at this point? Speculation... Which is why I said tangible evidence. Read

Sponsored

Jbenso127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP M6 Ingot/Saddle.
Which is what at this point? Speculation... Which is why I said tangible evidence. Read

How is it speculation, if the person who posted it on Facebook, physically tested it? That's tangible. Not speculation.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
How is it speculation? I read fine. Steve has hinted its a CJ for cheaper. He has numbers and facts. Hes unable to share. That doesnt make it speculation. This guy mentioned the tiny hp difference between holleys and fords CJ. Thats not speculation either.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I have facts its not accurate on many levels. The main one being it was ACTUAL tested was on a 2015 that I daily drive. If you think I'm' trying to sell this manifold then you again are mistaken, you can buy whatever you want. Will I offer this one... yes, but I can also offer the BOSS, CJ, GT350, ect. I can also tell you to spend money on other parts based on what your doing to the car instead of a manifold.

The results that I will personally post AFTER the STANG TV article is released will show more then anyone else will or could imagine.

I have hinted many factors throughout this thread with what i can.

RubyRedBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT with PP
Status
Not open for further replies.