BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION], thanks for the joy-ride yesterday...the car is a beast! She stops on a dime too! Great to see a car perform as well as it looks - bad a$$ ride dude!!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION], thanks for the joy-ride yesterday...the car is a beast! She stops on a dime too! Great to see a car perform as well as it looks - bad a$$ ride dude!!!

[MENTION=14926]BluByeU[/MENTION] Thanks Rob the promised ride was LONG overdue :cheers: Was great seeing and cruising with you yesterday. see you soon my friend :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
:eyebulge::eyebulge:
That hood looks so good in this photo!
Thanks Nick@HillbankMotorsports :cheers: I'm honored to be invited to show the car at the Hillbank display at the upcoming Fabulous Ford show. Please stop by the Hillbank display and meet the awesome team at Hillbank that has helped SC_Ruby become what it is. Looking forward to seeing some awesome cars and meeting new friends :thumbsup:

redneck ron

Dummy up Meathead!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 401A/Race Red
What a great build. Your car is beautiful and tastefully done. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
A Few New Mods

Just had my taillights painted and clear-coated for a smoked out look:

Also installed the Steeda Assist Clutch Spring and what a difference it made, especially with the McLeod RXT clutch :cheers: I'll be posting a few pics soon on the custom Ram Air system to accommodate the Whipple SC that Hillbank Motorsports did for my Trucarbon Ram Air Hood.

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Recent Photo Shoot Pics

Hello everyone :cheers: It's been awhile since I posted any current photos and recently did a photo shoot with the new Need4Speed Motorsports Project6gr wheels so I thought I would post a few. A special thanks to Edgar for the awesome pics :coolphotos:

Project6gr 20" CF Hydrodip w/ Triple Clear Coat

Trufiber Dash

Trufiber Window Switch

MGW Racespec Shifter Goodness

Trufiber Grilles w/RaceMesh Grilles

Sponsored
OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Ram Air System

With my Trufiber Ram Air Hood Hillbank did a custom job so that its a true Ram Air system. First mock up to see if it would work and to make sure it didn't mess with the Whipple tune. So far so good. Looking at a few modifications to clean it up some. Seeing if we can move the rubber piece currently on the air box onto the hood section where it dumps the air out, then put the new and soon to be available CF Airbox cover on with the hole cut out and some form of mesh on top. Think it would clean it up some :shrug: [MENTION=13288]Whipple SC[/MENTION] Dustin what do you think? So far has not caused any issue with drive ability or smoothness. I think because the air box bottom is open it's just dumping te cool air over the intake and not messing with the MAF :shrug:

Hood Portion of Ram Air

Air Box Section that sits up against hood section where the Ram Air hood channels the air:

Just a cool shoot of the Whipple reflection off inside of the hood

dbasql

http://djdenverb.com
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Roush 2016 RS3
Looks great
Curious did you try with black or dark colored
lug nuts at all?

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
Looks great
Curious did you try with black or dark colored
lug nuts at all?

[MENTION=19428]dbasql[/MENTION] I did not. These are their test set so I just used what they put on. I think it will depend on what center cap you will be using. If your using the stock ones with the silver pony I think the chrome ones look good. I also thing black or colored lug nuts that match your car would also look awesome.

The Game

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] your build is immaculate. I've been following it for a while now and it has given me some goals to achieve with mine. I bought my PP GT this very day last April(Happy Birthday to my Phantom5OH lol). My S2 Whipple kit is on the way! I have the Velossa ram air inlet that I plan on utilizing with the Whipple Air box but I love that hood and your custom cutting. It should work phenomenal I would think and not be too turbulent for the MAF readings. I've always been a firm believer in getting the coolest air in on boosted setups!

OP
OP
SC_Ruby

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] your build is immaculate. I've been following it for a while now and it has given me some goals to achieve with mine. I bought my PP GT this very day last April(Happy Birthday to my Phantom5OH lol). My S2 Whipple kit is on the way! I have the Velossa ram air inlet that I plan on utilizing with the Whipple Air box but I love that hood and your custom cutting. It should work phenomenal I would think and not be too turbulent for the MAF readings. I've always been a firm believer in getting the coolest air in on boosted setups!
[MENTION=15300]The Game[/MENTION] Thank you very much for your kind words and happy D-Day to your car. The Whipple S2 Kit is the perfect B-Day gift :cheers: So far I have no adverse reactions from the cold air coming in so I'm pleased to be able to use this function of the hood as it was not the reason for buying it but a welcomed bonus. Your going to have a whole new car with the Whipple:thumbsup: looking forward to your reviews once installed. Thanks again!
Sponsored