Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well, my car's taken a turn for the worst,

it's currently in the middle of the Atlantic to dock in Zeebrugge 24/25th of March (thurs/fri), however, it says Liner release today, looks like my mustang is having a swim in the atlantic.

:lol: :lol:

StarWarsJez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Merc C240
Just got a call from my dealer to say mines at Southampton too :) :) :)

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Well, latest from me is that my scheduled build date of 24th is now back to the following week. No date, generic week. Karens looking into the reason now (apparently, I'm not the only one).

Hmmm..... Friday 1st April :headbonk:

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
At least your getting some information, mine has went very quiet. Despite being told I would be kept upto date.

Sponsored

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
At least your getting some information, mine has went very quiet. Despite being told I would be kept upto date.
If yours is built I think it will go quiet until it gets logged into the dock system, then you just have to keep checking the WWL Shipping site like me.

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Have you been emailing Karen / Stacey? I have every Monday for the last 2 weeks. Hoping to get confirmed build date & VIN. They've replied each time but not really the news I was looking for.

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Unfortunately I don't even have a VIN to track as yet. Considering my build date keeps moving and isn't confirmed, there is nothing I can do to get updates apart from emailing the mustang helpdesk. Dealer is not good at contact so don't even bother calling now.

Col3371

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Ruby Red GT
Unfortunately I don't even have a VIN to track as yet. Considering my build date keeps moving and isn't confirmed, there is nothing I can do to get updates apart from emailing the mustang helpdesk. Dealer is not good at contact so don't even bother calling now.
Same then. No, don't bother with Dealer, just use the help desk.
They have asked for a reason on the delay (may well be the same reason on yours) so I'll come back to you if/when I hear

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Dealers I wouldnt recommend going anywhere near contacting until your car is in southampton, and personalyl that'd only be to tell them it's in southampton! I have mines email and phone number and he's awful at getting back to any requests as i've mentioned before, mind you, he is the manager of new car sales so is 'extremley busy'.

Karen and Stacey are the best for information in general, once the car has been built, there's a short period of a couple of weeks (literally) from build to going to train to baltimore where [MENTION=7992]FordService[/MENTION] on these forums are best to contact (Karen and Stacey can get the info, but Deysha from FordService is usually in possession of greater information)

As for your moving build dates, i feel your pain, i really do, it's awful, if you're a complicated spec i could somewhat understand (Like you've say gone for all additions, black stripes and triple yellow), but not enough to keep moving, it's not nice keeping on being moved without reason why, just looks on the face of it as bad planning!:frusty:.
[MENTION=19927]Col3371[/MENTION] same for you buddy :)
[MENTION=19393]MyMilkshake...[/MENTION] Finally! Lets hope you can get it before May 8th meet, but wouldn't hold my breath so i'll see you in your super crackpot Citroen right ;)?
Sponsored