Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Looking sick!! Hope the rest went well, how'd it all turn out?

Got a little hung up on one part because of some lack of labeling on the parts haha. Had to extend some wire harnesses for the height sensors but before we did that, we had to wait for the company to get back to us on the wire diagram.

Should be done this afternoon though and it's going to look sick. Have to run stock wheels/tires though due to fitment issues with contacting the bags.

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon
Got a little hung up on one part because of some lack of labeling on the parts haha. Had to extend some wire harnesses for the height sensors but before we did that, we had to wait for the company to get back to us on the wire diagram.

Should be done this afternoon though and it's going to look sick. Have to run stock wheels/tires though due to fitment issues with contacting the bags.
Looks awesome man! Do you have any pictures of the height sensors/measurements of the sensor rods to share?

Wow. Those wheels really make the whole care. Excellent work man!

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Looks awesome man! Do you have any pictures of the height sensors/measurements of the sensor rods to share?

Wow. Those wheels really make the whole care. Excellent work man!

No measurements but here are pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

CompO5.sl0w

GTFO_0021
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trevor
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP / 2015 Jeep Rubicon

Thanks man! :cheers: Those aren't the 3H Height Sensors though right? They look like e-level.

TXSean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GG GT
[MENTION=16053]ven377[/MENTION]- great looking car. I started following you on IG and left a comment there too.

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Thanks man! :cheers: Those aren't the 3H Height Sensors though right? They look like e-level.

They are AlphaMale which are probably the same as e-level. Hope the pics help

OP
OP

Andrew@Bag Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

That's awesome, thanks for sharing the photos! I'm curious though, on these two, why didn't you just shorten the linkage and skip the bracket? I've never heard of AlphaMale, but it looks a lot like the D2 box. I'm interested to hear your review

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
That's awesome, thanks for sharing the photos! I'm curious though, on these two, why didn't you just shorten the linkage and skip the bracket? I've never heard of AlphaMale, but it looks a lot like the D2 box. I'm interested to hear your review
I'm not sure why they did what they did. I had a shop install it.

It looks like this kit is a mixture of a bunch of different kits haha. Looks like Air Zenith Struts/Bags, Compressor, and tank. Whatever box comes with KSport or D2. This one has full 4 corner adjustment though and looking at all the D2/KSport boxes, they are only F/R.

Ran into an issue though and one of the bags rubbed to the point it has a hole in it now...so I am talking with Alpha to get it replaced. Also the kit won't air out when trying to set the levels and when zeroing out to check the low and high points it only airs out the left side...and shows the numbers going down for the right side haha.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Haven't had my car for over a week now.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Andrew@Bag Riders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I'm not sure why they did what they did. I had a shop install it.

It looks like this kit is a mixture of a bunch of different kits haha. Looks like Air Zenith Struts/Bags, Compressor, and tank. Whatever box comes with KSport or D2. This one has full 4 corner adjustment though and looking at all the D2/KSport boxes, they are only F/R.

Ran into an issue though and one of the bags rubbed to the point it has a hole in it now...so I am talking with Alpha to get it replaced. Also the kit won't air out when trying to set the levels and when zeroing out to check the low and high points it only airs out the left side...and shows the numbers going down for the right side haha.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Haven't had my car for over a week now.
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully they get you sorted out soon! Let me know how it all turns out - definitely looks like a conglomeration of all of those Taiwanese air ride brands ;) keep us posted!

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Yikes! I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully they get you sorted out soon! Let me know how it all turns out - definitely looks like a conglomeration of all of those Taiwanese air ride brands ;) keep us posted!
:headbonk::frusty:

Toowired

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Sponsored