Post Pictures of Your Car

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
My 2010 Gen Coupe. Like the Mustang I had to wait (just 8 weeks) and bought her without seeing one in person
SN850141.jpg
SN850152.jpg
Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Both my cars with the Camaro in Winter Mode.

One of just the Camaro..

One more of the Camaro..

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
My old Taurus (went for the Mustang)

And the Mustang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Elvis has a Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible 50 Years Edition
My old Taurus (went for the Mustang)

And the Mustang

How did you like the Taurus? We are thinking of getting one when the lease is up on the Flex. :mullet:

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
How did you like the Taurus? We are thinking of getting one when the lease is up on the Flex. :mullet:
Its an excellent car, but resale is absolutely horrible. The 3.5 V6 thats the base motor is an excellent motor, very reliable. The transmission is hit or miss, but even with the slight slippage as the miles get higher, a 6F50 has never grenaded. The interior room in the back is like a midsize, very small (my friends accord is the same) even though its billed as a full size. Trunk is enormous. Very comfortable ride. You can load it up with tech, another very good thing. I would wait until the 2016 model comes out, its supposed to be on an extended fusion platform, with new motors and loads more tech. Right now its riding on a 15 year old Volvo platform.

If you don't plan to hold onto it, lease. The resale is horrible.

Elvis has a Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Convertible 50 Years Edition
Its an excellent car, but resale is absolutely horrible. The 3.5 V6 thats the base motor is an excellent motor, very reliable. The transmission is hit or miss, but even with the slight slippage as the miles get higher, a 6F50 has never grenaded. The interior room in the back is like a midsize, very small (my friends accord is the same) even though its billed as a full size. Trunk is enormous. Very comfortable ride. You can load it up with tech, another very good thing. I would wait until the 2016 model comes out, its supposed to be on an extended fusion platform, with new motors and loads more tech. Right now its riding on a 15 year old Volvo platform.

If you don't plan to hold onto it, lease. The resale is horrible.

Ok. Thanks for the info. My wife loves her Flex so much, we may just order another one next year, but that Taurus looks damn nice.

Thanks again. Btw, 1988 was a great year for Tama drum kits. :headbang:

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ok. Thanks for the info. My wife loves her Flex so much, we may just order another one next year, but that Taurus looks damn nice.

Thanks again. Btw, 1988 was a great year for Tama drum kits. :headbang:

Tama was indeed a great year for them. I have a serialized Rockstar kit that, upon further research, was made the year I was born!

Anyway, if you can, you should grab a 2015 leftover and get a deep discount on it. The 3.5 V6 and the transmission in the flex is the exact same unit in the Taurus, and they are extremely reliable, so I wouldn't worry about reliability.

GTRace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium pp black
Love my Mustang but the GTR is a awesome machine. Bought it new in 2010 & still enjoy every drive.
3-211.jpg

Sponsored

SStormtrooPer

Dark Side
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
Single Turbo GenII Coyote Swapped '92 SSP
I have a fast car that is almost finished, and a slow vehicle -- best of both worlds.

1992 5.0LX SSP, 306, TFS stage II heads, cam, and intake, Vortech V-1, methanol injection.

Jeep is a 2000 TJ, 2" lift, full size Ford axles, 6" stretched wheelbase, 37" tires, full armor.
drvqtr.JPG
TJHellsGate.jpg

ARS1

GT350 Member H2678
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Shadow BLK/Blue Ordered 8/25

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I just bought this jeep over the weekend, 2002 GC Overland with 158k miles.

Previous owner took great care of it, it's already in excellent shape but everything that was worn out has already been replaced. So I've got basically no work to do on this for the time being. I actually started parking my Mustang outside since this is in so much better condition.

Grand total of $2,036 after getting robbed by the DMV to open up a new registration ($535).

So far I've tinted the front windows the match the rest and had a tint visor put on the windshield, rugged ridge floor mats, and have been removing the pin striping. Not going to do anything to the lift, tires, or wheels until the current tires wear out.
IMG_0085.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
jeep.jpg

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
New daily driver

Traded our SUV for a new daily driver. My wife and I tossed the kids out a while back and have had several different daily drivers, but this one will keep the miles down on our DIB S550 pony. It's a different kid of fun to drive and one heck of a birthday present from my wife.

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
We had a 2012 Edge SEL AWD base which was a great little truck. Recently we were looking at 16s because of Sync 3 and the updated platform for the new Edge. One morning my wife found a ad for a 16 SEL AWD loaded to the brim for $28k marked down from $42k we drove in during a blizzard and found it. It was still wrapped up from being just dropped off the truck from the factory. We went in and the dealer claimed it was a error but surprisingly they honored the mistake. We walked out with a gorgeous 2016 Edge SEL AWD in Magnetic with every option for 10 bucks more a month.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Sponsored