Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang
Us so cal mustang people have considered it, and I don't think it would be toooo crazy. I have yet to look into the details tho. Been busy with work. But as far as so cal people go, [MENTION=16215]SC_Ruby[/MENTION] was interested, and if he is interested, we could figure out a way to get 50+ people interested which *should* be enough to cover all the costs for the rental + workers + safety for hopefully under 200-300 a person. I know some other members who would be interested as well, I just don't remember their forum handles off the top of my head :/

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
[MENTION=20713]LIGISTX[/MENTION] Count me in :cheers: I'll talk with Hillbank to see when they are doing one or if they can help guide us?

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
If anyone is interested we are going out to Chuckawalla next weekend, both Saturday and Sunday. We are taking out our shop Mustang GT and M3 E92.

We are trying to organize a pony challenge with speed venture's at the moment as we are one of their main sponsor's. If there is enough interest we would like to get something going for you guys.

Sponsored

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang
I think there would be! Shoot, what's his name Denis..? Black 15 perf pack. Like his forum name. 728 or whatever? He is for sure down. My dad [MENTION=21367]Wile E[/MENTION] is down. Pleeeeenty more would be!

Sent from my jailbroke iPhone using Tapatalk

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium

woot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP
I'm planning to be at Buttonwillow on April 10th through speed ventures. It would be pretty cool to have a California mustang track group!

Last edited:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
I think there would be! Shoot, what's his name Denis..? Black 15 perf pack. Like his forum name. 728 or whatever? He is for sure down. My dad [MENTION=21367]Wile E[/MENTION] is down. Pleeeeenty more would be!

[MENTION=19210]728 PONY[/MENTION] :cheers:

LIGISTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 V6 Mustang

Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=15762]Nick@HillbankMotorsports[/MENTION] Is Hillbank doing any type of sponsored track events this year? Would love to see if we could get our So Cal Cruisers group together if you are :cheers: Thanks Nick :thumbsup:

Goflight2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Ingot Silver
I would be in.

Nick@HillbankMotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hillbankmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hey Guys!

We were just out at Spring Mountain for Shelby Bash last weekend. Next time we are going I can let you know.

One potential problem with having a Mustang only track day is a ton of people with different driving experience out on the track. This can cause traffic and could be dangerous.

Like [MENTION=21388]info@trinityautosport[/MENTION] said, Speed Ventures is a great group to run with. Veterans in what they do and they offer instruction for anyone just getting into it. Been to plenty of events, very professional and organized. If there is enough interest, that Pony Car Challenge could get up and running.

728 PONY

728 Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thom
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT premium p/p
:thumbsup:YES!!! Interested....

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
We'll bring more information and details as more interest is shown. I would like to mention that the Pony challenge we plan on organizing would be time attack based rather than wheel-to-wheel racing to help minimize risk and potential problems Nick has mentioned.
Sponsored