• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

MakCat delete & sct 4 & steeda cai

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
unfortunately i have to sell this stuff for medical reason. MRI are pretty freaking expensive. i didn't even have a chance to install this stuff.

I have Mak Cat delete pipes it comes with the extra flange worth 35 dollars new ( the one that install in to the cat so it becomes a bolt on ). 300 dollars firm i preferred local (Chicago,IL) but i can ship but buyer pays shipping just send me your zipcode and ill give you a quote.

Steeda CAI SOLD

sct x4 tuner with 5 unlock left and unmarried for 250 buyer pays shipping and paypal fee
first.jpg
second.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
I'm interested on the Mak cat delete. Shoot me a PM with some pics please, oh and I'm in NY but we might be able to work something for shipping

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

OP
OP

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Steeda CAI SOLD~~~

SCT 4 Tuner price is 250 Firm buyer pays shipping and and paypal fee

Akwarreng

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium PP
mak

unfortunately i have to sell this stuff for medical reason. MRI are pretty freaking expensive. i didn't even have a chance to install this stuff.

I have Mak Cat delete pipes it comes with the extra flange worth 35 dollars new ( the one that install in to the cat so it becomes a bolt on ). 300 dollars firm i preferred local (Chicago,IL) but i can ship but buyer pays shipping just send me your zipcode and ill give you a quote.

Steeda CAI SOLD

sct x4 tuner with 5 unlock left and unmarried for 250 buyer pays shipping and paypal fee
Make cat deletes sold yet?

Sponsored

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
$320 shipped for cat deletes?

Akwarreng

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium PP

kris5597

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Why are you asking me? I want to buy them, not selling them. Lol

Akwarreng

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
warren
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt premium PP
Why are you asking me? I want to buy them, not selling them. Lol
I quoted wrong person! OP hasn't responded whether they're still for sale.

OP
OP

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorry guys for not replying i have a pending sale local if he doesnt show up tomorrow ill let you guys know

Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
sorry guys for not replying i have a pending sale local if he doesnt show up tomorrow ill let you guys know
Do you still have the cat delete pipes?

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP