Sponsored

[?] '18 Intake Manifold on '15-'17

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
thanks bud ill let you know how I like it, you have the runners locked out on yours right?
Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
thanks bud ill let you know how I like it, you have the runners locked out on yours right?
yes sir they are locked. really funny looking on the car with the actuators missing. I've had no issues with them being locked out at all. my gas mileage has went down a little the last few days because of my heavy foot on the highway. :D

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
the couple dyno runs I've seen are showing about 50 wheel over the stock 15-17 mani.
More important than the actual peak gains is how much longer and flatter the peak will be. Huge difference! Instead of quick climb to peak, and quick drop off it will be at higher power longer, and the extended rpm range will not drop as low when shifts.

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
I'll have a dyno sheet for you guys this weekend. Dyno appointment Saturday.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone's AFR dip down into the 11 or 12's when coming to a stop with IMRC locked out?

Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Just got an 18 manifold on my Procharged car. Once tuning is finished I'll be dyno'ing in a few weeks! Cant wait to go WOT and see how it pulls compared to the stock manifold.

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
finally got to a WOT run from a dead stop yesterday with the car shifting at 7800 RPM's, holy s'nikes does she boogie now!

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you done aftermarket OPG/CG? Any plans to?
no sir, didn't mean to run it up that high, with the Bama tune the car shifted earlier than with the VMP. Only if I can convince the wife to let me get a blower. :headbang:

LG23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT
18 mani has been sitting and I’m a bit hesitant with all the codes and stuff ppl are getting with the pigtails. Read all 90+ pages and seems like the lockouts don’t have issues.

I have the HellhorsePerformance “plug and play” kit- 2 pigtails w/ connectors at the ends. Is anybody running these Lund tuned without issue?

Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
18 mani has been sitting and I’m a bit hesitant with all the codes and stuff ppl are getting with the pigtails. Read all 90+ pages and seems like the lockouts don’t have issues.

I have the HellhorsePerformance “plug and play” kit- 2 pigtails w/ connectors at the ends. Is anybody running these Lund tuned without issue?
Go with the lockouts and call it a day man.

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base Oxford White
VMP said they were in the testing phase with their harness for the manifold and theirs were not like any of the others on the Market . They also said so far everything looks good. Surprised Lund hasn't made one. Or the big Vendors on the site

2016GTM6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

I have the Plug and Play harness with the Y connector sitting here as well. After talking with a few well-known coyote tuners the consensus seems to be lock it out as far as driveability and tuning. For some reason even with the correct wiring it just doesn't work right. I'm going to save myself the aggravation and just lock them out and be done.

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
I don't have my mani yet. Anyone have pics of the imrc? Are they still the butterfly blade style?

ZutaL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
anyone dynoed on 91 or 93 octane???
Sponsored