• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS in San Jose, CA: 2015 Guard Green GT Premium PP 50th Anniv 17K miles

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Guard 50th PP
*** SOLD as of 2/18/18 ***
*** no longer available ***

Year: 2015
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Trim: GT Coupe Premium
Exterior Color: Guard Metallic
Interior Color: Raven Black Leather
Transmission: 6-speed manual
Mileage: 17,500
Modifications: none (stock)
Price: $28,500

Rare combo: Guard Green exterior color + 50th Anniversary Package + GT Performance Package + 401A Shaker Pro speaker system, all in the loaded GT Premium trim. Also includes Voice Activated Navigation, Reverse Park Assist, and the Enhanced Security Package. Original MSRP of $44,295. My asking price is the high-end of KBB private party value, which doesn't factor in the rare package combo, the low-mileage tires, or the full year of registration (through January 2019) I just paid - so the price is pretty firm and I think also fair. Please no lowballers.

It took me months to find the exact Mustang I wanted, and I'm hoping it goes to someone else that will appreciate it as much as I do. I'm putting it up for sale because kids and an SUV are in my future. I'm the original owner of this low-mileage vehicle and have kept it garaged, washed, and detailed all three years of its life. It has been well-maintained (with records), no accidents, and is in excellent condition except for a small scratch on the front bumper. Everything on the car is stock (no modifications), and the original tires have less than 6,000 miles on them. There's plenty of time and miles left on the 5-year/50,000-mile powertrain warranty and also free roadside assistance. Title is in hand and ready for a new home.
Mustang_GT.jpg
Window_Sticker.jpg
m3.jpg
m3a.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

tsdahc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 FX4
That’s is exactly the car I’m looking for, why do you have to be located on the opposite coast?! I actually found one by me almost identical minus the 50 anniversary package. Yours looks much more appealing though, except for the whole cross country journey thing. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car.

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
glws , the car looks really nice

stellymaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS
Love the car man. wish you had more pics though. exact car I am looking for as well, just unable to pull trigger until april-may time. still convincing the wife but that's my window. if still available then, hit me up. I work for the airline and fly free so wouldn't mind driving her back to texas. glws!

OP
OP

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That’s is exactly the car I’m looking for, why do you have to be located on the opposite coast?! I actually found one by me almost identical minus the 50 anniversary package. Yours looks much more appealing though, except for the whole cross country journey thing. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car.
I'll pay for your flight if you want to drive it home? Alternatively, I can recommend some shipping companies to you. Think about it! ;)

glws , the car looks really nice
Love the car man. wish you had more pics though. exact car I am looking for as well, just unable to pull trigger until april-may time. still convincing the wife but that's my window. if still available then, hit me up. I work for the airline and fly free so wouldn't mind driving her back to texas. glws!
Thanks, both. I have more pics to share, just not posting them all here. PM me for more info and especially if you can move your buy date up sooner!

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
That's a sweet deal for Premium PP. If I didn't already get my '15 recently, I'd have made the trip to San Jose and taken it off your hands.
Post some more pics. Won't last long as that price IMO.
GLWS.

OP
OP

luxe_g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's a sweet deal for Premium PP. If I didn't already get my '15 recently, I'd have made the trip to San Jose and taken it off your hands.
Post some more pics. Won't last long as that price IMO.
GLWS.
Thanks and congrats on your new purchase!

FYI for all, I just posted additional pictures.

Csb1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
can you send me a text im interested 2092014987 my name is manuel

Sponsored