Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB

17again

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Grabber Blue
Installed my JLT 3.0 oil separator and replaced chrome 5.0 badges with black OEM ones. Today marks one year since I bought her.

1year.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
Well I used super glue to finally stick down the door edge molding I had on the door to prevent the spear shape crease from smashing into the concrete walls of my garage. The passenger side always stayed put but the driver’s side always came loose. So I put the super glue on the door edge to minimize any residual damage to the paint if it had to come off. Then I pressed in the molding with all my might to make sure it held. It sort of did but the molding above the crease got a split from all the effort. Plus this bee was buzzing around me making the whole thing miserable. So out came the super glue again and I glued it together but lost adhesion to the door. :frusty: No biggie as that is not really noticable. Then I figured I would check and see if that American Muscle order came in. Incredibly it was there like in 2-3 days (I don’t check as much as you guys cause I just don’t care). Yes! Chrome 3.7 fender emblems that I will never put on the car. These compliment the black 3.7 emblems I bought last fall. I’m old school 5.0 so I will never put them on but I saw this one guy with them and honest to God I thought it was a 5.0 yet the car was absolutely stock down to the wheels. Anyway they cost me 100 buck a pair (up to 200 in badging now) but I just find their existence to be hilarious. When I saw them on that car I thought it was a 5.0 then the wheels hit me and the tribar on the back and it occurred to me the badging was these chrome 3.7 badges - “so it’s legal” I thought still in 5.0 mindset of old! :lol: So even though I had them in black I ordered the chrome before they ran out and figure not worth it to reorder. I’ll probably give them away to other cash strapped V6 guys as I’m funny that way. BTW: I have an unused SCT device and paid for tunes I will never use and I surprised myself finding a holder for the SCT I will never use in another American Muscle box. And that is what happened today.

Last edited:

Mr. Met

06 Time Person ofthe Year
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2020 GTPP Premium, 2015 GT Premium, 1999 Expedition EB
I picked up my new exhaust from Levittown Ford a few days ago and just had it installed. I love the sound and it looks great. Its loud when I mash the pedal but not obnoxious under light acceleration or on the highway. Though one thing I just noticed when looking at the photo is the outer tips are longer than the inner ones. Seems it should be the other way around.

View attachment 284536

Last edited:

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Hydrodip :)

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
just got my new track pack spoiler.!

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Colour is dipped too

smitty9006

Smitty9006
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium Performance PK
Ceramic coated wheels

1st coat of Gyeon on my Vorsteiner V- FF107’s.
3A8F57AA-2D89-4B5A-8E37-E3B9F46A6A90.jpeg

Fenderfreak145

Complaint Listener
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT PP
Welp after almost 2 years without modding (Read: I was BROKE) I'm back at it! Just added the Carbon Dynamics GT350R spoiler! It really ties the car together!
qxmkVDS.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: