Status
Not open for further replies.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Texas is all California used to be. With southern hospitality and respect, God fearing, flag waving patriots. Love it here, only it doesn't have the geographic grandeur of the Cali coast which I miss, but the regulations, policies and crushing taxes make it difficult there for the average man to rise up...Not true in Texas, thank God for it.

Now off to the gun range in my gas guzzler...adios

Wait, so you don't believe ANY evidence of global warming or that we are causing it but you have an Imaginary friend based on a book found in a hole? How nice.

You are why America is being left behind by other countries. People and times change, but you're stuck in the 70's. You can wave that flag all you want but if it means nothing to no one and only represents the worst the 1st World countries have to offer then its worthless. Waving a flag doesn't actually DO anything but bring attention to YOU.
Sponsored

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Wait, so you don't believe ANY evidence of global warming or that we are causing it but you have an Imaginary friend based on a book found in a hole? How nice.

You are why America is being left behind by other countries. People and times change, but you're stuck in the 70's.
Brutha, belief in my imaginary friend inspired the creation of the greatest country on God's green earth (thanks for the oil, God!"). Its head and shoulders the superior to any nation on Earth. That is unquestionable (although some want to cripple that reality because they hate it). All driven by oil. The greatest invention ever devised.

I'm not imposing my beliefs on others, as the fanatics of global warming are successfully doing. I don't demand you bow to my God, but the religion of global warming insists that I bend knee to their fable, and if I do not, well "BAN HIM!"..."CRUCIFY, CRUCIFY, CRUCIFY!"

Oil is good. CO2 is good. Lots of CO2 is great...and lots of folks are making money off the greatest tax scam ever devised. Its not the God believers that are devising a forced tithing to placate the false religion, nor are they demanding we curtail performance and what you drive.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Brutha, belief in my imaginary friend inspired the creation of the greatest country on God's green earth (thanks for the oil, God!"). I'm not imposing my beliefs on others, as the fanatics of global warming are successfully doing. I don't demand you bow to my God, but the religion of global warming insists that I bend knee to their fable, and if I do not, well "BAN HIM!"..."CRUCIFY, CRUCIFY, CRUCIFY!"

Oil is good. CO2 is good. Lots of CO2 is great...and lots of folks are making money off the greatest tax scam ever devised. Its not the God believers that are devising a forced tithing to placate the false religion, nor are they demanding we curtail performance and what you drive.
I'd suggest you read a history book, but you'll likely say that's fake too.

MulhollandMonster

Laus Deo
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I analyze complex systems and optimize them for a living. My synthesis and comprehension of flawed v pure data is not influenced by warped concepts of reality...A man dressed as a woman is a man. Its not up for debate. Global warming is a massive tax-and-grab scam that is screwing us all for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Its a simple fact.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I analyze complex systems and optimize them for a living. My synthesis and comprehension of flawed v pure data is not influenced by warped concepts of reality...A man dressed as a woman is a man. Its not up for debate. Global warming is a massive tax-and-grab scam that is screwing us all for a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Its a simple fact.
So Al Gore was wrong? :D

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zitrosounds

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I think it's unanimous. The ST's are fantastic little cars. In my opinion a much better by then the RS, what do you all think?

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
I had a RS for a short while. That suspension was really stiff. I've driven a ST as well. The torque steer sucks.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I had a RS for a short while. That suspension was really stiff. I've driven a ST as well. The torque steer sucks.
The stiffness even on Normal is why I passed on the RS. It's like they never thought about people using it as a daily.

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I’m tempted to test drive an ST today. I’d forgotten how relatively inexpensive fun cars could be. Tempted to just keep the 392 and lease the ST as a daily beater and just use the 392 for family transport.

Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I’m tempted to test drive an ST today. I’d forgotten how relatively inexpensive fun cars could be. Tempted to just keep the 392 and lease the ST as a daily beater and just use the 392 for family transport.
That's why I kept my ZX2 for so long. Did a suspension upgrade, and some cams and bolt ons. Was a cheap car, slow by today's standards even with what I had done, but it could be tossed in corners like it was no one's business.

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I think it's unanimous. The ST's are fantastic little cars. In my opinion a much better by then the RS, what do you all think?
I have three friends with RSs. They are really fun, but frankly the ST rides better, is smaller and lighter with only slightly less interior space, has a MUCH better seating position - I hate the Focus upright seating - and it's 100% accessible all the time. One of the reasons I like having the ST next to the 350R is that the ST is fun on every drive, while the R is at its best on track and is seriously hampered on 90% of roads.

The RS, like the R, is too capable to be really pushed on the street. The ST can be slid around every day. I used to have an '84 VW GTI and I currently own a '68 BMW 1600 (85 HP and 165-width tires), and those cars are like the Fiesta ST - massive fun because you can be full throttle basically all the time and not break too many laws ... and get sideways at 30 mph.

Performance specs aren't everything. Some cars just "feel right." The Fiesta ST feels right.

Edited to add: I just put the winter tires on the ST a few weeks ago. With tiny, super-light 15" wheels and snow tires, it's even MORE fun than it is on the stock (heavy) 17s with sticky Michelins - even though it's slower.

Last edited:

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
You're still lurking into GT350 forums and stirring up sh*8t, although you never did and never will own an GT350 or a Shelby for that matter ? Someone please ban him :)

oldbmwfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Your assertion that it is a fact doesn't make it so. It *does* make you appear quite delusional.

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I have three friends with RSs. They are really fun, but frankly the ST rides better, is smaller and lighter with only slightly less interior space, has a MUCH better seating position - I hate the Focus upright seating - and it's 100% accessible all the time. One of the reasons I like having the ST next to the 350R is that the ST is fun on every drive, while the R is at its best on track and is seriously hampered on 90% of roads.
On the Fiesta ST the Recaros are a must have option. Not only they spice up the interior but most importantly they work really well at holding you in just about the perfect position. The only thing I improved with mine was adding some chassis bracing since the flex is hampering it’s abilities to a degree (strut tower brace, 2 point lower front brace and torsion bar one). About $250 later you have one of the most fun cars you can buy and drive (on a budget or not) nowadays.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.