Sponsored

I'm not excited for the new GT500

Praehotec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 mustang, 2017 GT350R
Having paid ADM for the gt350r, I personally think I will not be in a hurry to repeat the process, after having seen what happened with the gt350.

To me, it seems like Ford needs to be more straightforward about the production run. Remember when the gt350 came out, and many rumors placed the run as two years only, and only about 500 R models per year? Obviously there was never hard confirmation, but that’s exactly the problem.

Personally, I would be happy to allow those wanting the latest hot thing to pay extra to get it first, and wait for a couple years to be able to get it (new - we aren’t discussing used car sales) at closer to MSRP.

Unfortunately, the lack of information about long term gt350 production ended up feeling almost purposely misleading with the intent to keep interest and ADMs high. Perhaps it isn’t true (probably not), but it felt bad to me, and I am sure others as well.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my gt350r, and don’t regret getting it, but I would think long and hard about paying adm again. I also would argue that getting an R at MSRP, especially early on, was as much about luck as it was about searching, and while it might be fair enough, it certainly isn’t a feel good process for those that dislike haggling with dealers....
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
Ka
Yeah, the C7Z is a killer car. Killer looks and killer performance.
I don't know how many I've built on the Chevy website already. lol :D

Yeah,.......only if the new GT500 runs low to mid 10's like the C7Z does. ;)

Amen brother!
Didn't say c7z. ;) I have respect for what the new corvettes can do, but i don't want one. In any trim.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Ka

Didn't say c7z. ;) I have respect for what the new corvettes can do, but i don't want one. In any trim.
I stand corrected!! :doh: lol
:D

I priced a 3LZ C7Z06/Z07 out many times, but I haven't emailed any of the top 3 dealerships where discounts are at least 10% off. Yet anyways, I may email them and see if they can hook a brother up. lol
The one I priced out/built is well over 100K, but it's balls. Has the microfiber suede all over the interior, carbon fiber on the inside and outside, along with the competition seats, and blue stitching to match the Admiral Blue exterior that I want along with the yellow calipers.
Mind you, I could get a 2LZ optioned out the way I want, but I want the build I posted above. (It's all or nothing with me.) It doesn't look like any other interior have ever seen. Looks amazing.

razorbc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 OW 2017 GT350 LB
I stand corrected!! :doh: lol
:D

I priced a 3LZ C7Z06/Z07 out many times, but I haven't emailed any of the top 3 dealerships where discounts are at least 10% off. Yet anyways, I may email them and see if they can hook a brother up. lol
The one I priced out/built is well over 100K, but it's balls. Has the microfiber suede all over the interior, carbon fiber on the inside and outside, along with the competition seats, and blue stitching to match the Admiral Blue exterior that I want along with the yellow calipers.
Mind you, I could get a 2LZ optioned out the way I want, but I want the build I posted above. (It's all or nothing with me.) It doesn't look like any other interior have ever seen. Looks amazing.
I have only a 1LZ package with the added PDR, Carbon Fiber interior and Exterior and I love it. Cannot go wrong with the Z06, fast and fun

ghig302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss
Some people have to have the next greatest thing immediately...and will pay for the chance to be the first on the block to have it. Some choose to wait out the newness shopping frenzy, and buy when it is more affordable. I saw Boss Mustangs for $5k over and some even higher. I waited and got one when the hype had died down and the price was manageable....and no ADM.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I have only a 1LZ package with the added PDR, Carbon Fiber interior and Exterior and I love it. Cannot go wrong with the Z06, fast and fun
Absolutely bro! Fantastic machines.
Do you have the A8 or the M7? I'll looking to go A8 this time.