Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
Great sounding exhaust Bob. Noticeably rumbling but not too invasive :thumbsup:
Cheers Richard - not bad forÂŁ245!!

(even if it only lasts a year or so - it is worth it IMHO)

BTW - next person at Trevor's - Cantley - please ask him to drop my "standard" exhaust at my house! he is currently "storing" it against the back wall!!

Good to see you all

Bob

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
finish early and then take a trip down to Nottingham for 12:30, Mustangs Unleashed have been invited to show their cars at a massive "family fun day" (Has loads of activities for kids). It's at the Pit Micropub :)!

Just f'ing seen this, it's round the corner from me! I even passed the pub on Friday and saw them setting up. Ballocks!

@Manders Mustang - Any pictures?

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
So I saw numerous people with cameras and even a drone with a camera, where do all the pics go? Bear in mind I’m not on faceache so if they are on there could someone kindly post them on here?
Most of the photos never seem to get posted, even on faceache. I believe the drone belonged to the photographer with Ben Dunn from Motorsport and Performance in Batley. Ben's background is Mazda RX-8's but he has expanded into the Mustang scene. He has said he will put on a BBQ and Dyno day at his place in Batley when we can fit it into the calendar which will no doubt be mid-September. He has promised to let us know when the video / photos are posted so I'll try to set up a link when they are available.

Don't know if this link will work....

www.facebook.com/RotaryRevsUK/videos/1771128199641987/

Sponsored