• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

SOLD: Roush Front Fascia Bumper Kit Complete - Barely Used

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=32099]ShawnRS5[/MENTION] how much?

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
[MENTION=26707]Mootang[/MENTION] still have this? If you wanna ship it like mentioned with final delivery to an address, i'd be willing to buy it.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
[MENTION=26707]Mootang[/MENTION] still have this? If you wanna ship it like mentioned with final delivery to an address, i'd be willing to buy it.
Sorry for not being as active on here anymore, but I decided not to ship it after all. The other method mentioned on here about using Greyhound sounds good, but shipping it without a box kinda makes me cringe even though there been successful deliveries. I already put the bumper away into storage since its been sitting in my living room and now it's winter. I been getting local offers, but no one in northern California seem to want to go through with it besides southern California :shrug:.

I think I may end up holding on to this bumper and use it as a spare if it's not sold locally. I know you are willing to buy it and I appreciate the time and effort in trying to work some kind of shipping method with me. For some reason, just can't seem to get a shipping carrier that will do it for a fair price and peace of mind :confused:.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
SOLD!

Someone from Los Angeles came all the way up to get get today.