Sponsored

Group Buy: DCTMS Carbon Fiber/Leather RS550 Steering Wheel

esco11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I am awaiting install pics as well. Most of the invoices were sent 10/31, so that puts shipping times around mid December. Hoping most of you all have them by Christmas. I checked today and no new ones had gone out yet.
Ah, that explains why there hasn't been many posts of them yet.
Thanks for the heads up!
Sponsored

zach

lazyhorse
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I’m so excited for my wheel, I can hardly stand it!

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
A little something to hold you guys over! Steering wheel gets some love

[ame]

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Getting a little impatient here [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION]
Its a little weird to blindly wait for an item without any real ETA's or tracking number. These arent cheap $30 lug nuts (even those have a tracking number).
Can you give me a rough delivery date please?

Sponsored

Socalrugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4111
I think they said around 45 days after invoicing, we could expect some deliveries so guessing we should be hearing some news/updates soon. I know these are all custom made so my urgency is a little less but more curious for an update at this point. 50?

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
I understand he said around 45 days after invoicing (im on day 38) but im always worrying that they could have delivered my steering wheel to the wrong address and im just waiting for nothing.

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Getting a little impatient here [MENTION=20243]50 Deep[/MENTION]
Its a little weird to blindly wait for an item without any real ETA's or tracking number. These arent cheap $30 lug nuts (even those have a tracking number).
Can you give me a rough delivery date please?
I understand he said around 45 days after invoicing (im on day 38) but im always worrying that they could have delivered my steering wheel to the wrong address and im just waiting for nothing.
Hey brother. I know how it is when you are waiting for a part to arrive. No blind leading the blind here. The wheels are all custom made, and as such cannot be rushed. We also have about 45 wheels being built all at once. All of these are custom made for you, and not off the shelf. Myself and the guys at DCTMS do not want you getting a bad product. This is the initial launch of the steering wheel and you all need to get exactly what you paid for. Kind of a make or break deal for the company in this market.

The initial batch of all leather wheels have passed quality control and are into production. They should be rolling out in the next 1-2 weeks.

The carbon fiber wheels are being made in batches by color. The red carbon fiber pieces have passed quality control, and the blue is up next. Our carbon fiber option is expected to start shipping toward the end of December. I believe you and I already discussed your new shipping address, and it has been updated.

I think they said around 45 days after invoicing, we could expect some deliveries so guessing we should be hearing some news/updates soon. I know these are all custom made so my urgency is a little less but more curious for an update at this point. 50?
Indeed each piece is custom made. We want to be sure it is done right the first time and not rushing them out.

Thanks for everyone’s patience and understanding. We are still on target to bring you guys some bad ass steering wheels near Christmas time :headbang:

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Thanks for the update, 50! That's all I want under the Christmas tree, my new steering wheel...and my P1-SC1 leaf blower :D

OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Thanks for the update, 50! That's all I want under the Christmas tree, my new steering wheel...and my P1-SC1 leaf blower :D
I am very excited for you guys as well. Although, Mrs. Clause would be by leaf blower of choice ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP
50 Deep

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
On a side note we also had one of our custom DCT Motor Sports RS550 carbon fiber steering wheels installed by a customer. This was a white stitching and white center stripe option from our group buy that passed quality control inspection, but was not a configuration ordered by anyone. I have to say, it looks good. The rest are coming boys! Just hold in there a little longer.

49_A6557_C_E330_40_A4_A2_CA_98_C8_D1_BCDDC6.jpg

8_CE2_E4_E1_6_B4_A_4_DE5_AE2_A_32_C5_DBBAD278.jpg

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato

Last edited:

jasduke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package PP-3
you tell us...

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
Nothing here. But your post makes me want to believe some are on the way!
Sponsored