Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
Hi

Anyone know where I might source a Ford Performance Radiator Cover, like the one pictured? Goes for about $90-£100 in US, but USAutomotive will only do it for £170here!! I've seen one on US ebay for about £100, but am wary of the tax and duty that will come on top. Anyone know of a good price from a UK retailer? (I've tried the usual, Nemesis, GT101, etc - none stock it)

Thanks

John

closing-out-an-era-behind-the-wheel-of-a-hi-po-2017-mustang-0004-640x427.jpg
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Shame I just had a Stackry delivery arrive, almost bought 1 of those too as they're only £70 on AM but £183 if you pay the tax and delivery through them. I gave up trying to source from the UK as the mark up is horrendous and decided to do it my self through Stackry.

Last edited:

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hey John, this is one on my list too :) along with the strut brace in the photo! I have a stackry account & for me, the best way to get these things is to buy a few bits & bundle them up in one delivery. These places often run discount codes too. Also keen on getting a red filter for when I go for the power pack 2 as you have done, and a coolant cover. Oh, and a sun shade thing!

If you can wait - I don't yet know when I'll do this, happy to order you one & then just pay a portion of the delivery/taxes etc?

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
OP
OP
Maoilearca

Maoilearca

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT Auto Coupe (Guard). FP PP2
Hey John, this is one on my list too :) along with the strut brace in the photo! I have a stackry account & for me, the best way to get these things is to buy a few bits & bundle them up in one delivery. These places often run discount codes too. Also keen on getting a red filter for when I go for the power pack 2 as you have done, and a coolant cover. Oh, and a sun shade thing!

If you can wait - I don't yet know when I'll do this, happy to order you one & then just pay a portion of the delivery/taxes etc?
Got a good deal from Nemesis - £103 (inc vat and delivery) - they've just had new stock in this week!
Sponsored