p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
As far as high-beams go, the indicator lever does not stay out on the S550s, it always returns to center.

High beams can be cancelled either by pulling the lever toward you or pushing it away again. The detent is completely done with programming now.
OK that's good then it must just be a coding issue somewhere
Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Also drag mode on a manual works like I expected it to. It turns on launch control at whatever previous rpm you had it set at. 3000 is default.

Db252 is sending me his extra set of steering wheel buttons and I’m getting a sccm that doesn’t support heated steering wheel. All should be here by Thursday. I will hopefully have the first fully functional manual trans cluster swap? Unless I missed someone else that has done it all.

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
DAMN IT!! I knew I shouldn’t have sent those to you. :D

Good luck and keep us updated.

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Hey it’s all with your and everyone else’s help. Keep up the good work! Of course without FORScan all this would be much more difficult!

nlowell

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Want1
Read all 45 pages - nice work everyone! I was struggling with a GT350 purchase decision because I love the tech in the new cluster in the 2018 - this may be my answer...BUT I saw someone said they couldn't do this in their GT350R. Is this swap possible for a 2018 GT350?

Sponsored

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Read all 45 pages - nice work everyone! I was struggling with a GT350 purchase decision because I love the tech in the new cluster in the 2018 - this may be my answer...BUT I saw someone said they couldn't do this in their GT350R. Is this swap possible for a 2018 GT350?
No one has done it yet but I don’t see why it couldn’t be done. Unless there’s something I am missing.

Sherrodmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Holy crap. So much for my source. Hardest mod ever. Well slowest.
Checking with the local Ford dealer now.. just to see, but I bet the same.

Anybody have a discount code for Tasca. I have FEB5, but it only takes $15 off the total cost of the Digital Cluster for some reason?

Going to try to order it today!
Screenshot_20180220-094421-720x1480.png

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I used 'JAN7' and got 7% off but obviously that won't work anymore.

My dealer told me 3/4 for the release on the SCCM but that could change... They said 3/14 on the heated steering wheel.

Sponsored

p6cl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Breeves002, so everything you've got functioning now is without a new SCCM?

Just popped the display in and tweaked the asbuilt?

breeves002

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Breeves002, so everything you've got functioning now is without a new SCCM?

Just popped the display in and tweaked the asbuilt?
This is correct. I have my original 2016 SCCM still.

Functional: Gauges, drive modes, traction control, steering modes. All indicators seem to work. Navigation shows up, song names show up. I can access both trip 1 and 2/reset them as well as fuel economy and tire pressure. Phone menu also works.

Non-Functional: Pony, settings, and nav menu. This means I cannot change colors or add gauges to the screen. I cannot access track apps, turn off BLIS, etc...

Buttons get here tomorrow (thanks David), and fingers crossed the non heated SCCM gets here Thursday!

I recently put my stock intake back in and tuned back to stock to track down a P0300 code. That brought my throttle cut back down to 7000rpm (in theory). I have noticed that it is indicating 6800-6900 rpm when it cuts throttle and not the full 7000. I don't know if there is an error in the RPM or if its actually cutting throttle that early. I could probably figure it out but I really don't hit 7000rpm very often. Was just doing some high rpm pulls for testing purposes. :ninja::ninja:

I went through and figured out how to enable/disable features such as adaptive cruise, auto high beams, and the beltminder today. I'll look for more features too and add them to the final write up.
Sponsored