Best U.S. President of All Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Gary Johnson, if the people of this country weren't party sheep and he was elected.
You cannot include those never elected as we have no idea what they would have done in office.

That said, there are MANY in the list I wish would have run and become President. Too many times the choice becomes lesser of two evils.

Reactions: Ebm

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Glad this is in its own section...could be a lot of bad feelings started by this thread. Specially between Trump supporters and those of us who know he is Putin's boy.

Maybe the Mods need to just take this down... Should be about Mustangs... Politics are too volatile for most of us who have had enough. At the very least for curtesy sake

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Glad this is in its own section...could be a lot of bad feelings started by this thread. Specially between Trump supporters and those of us who know he is Putin's boy.

Maybe the Mods need to just take this down... Should be about Mustangs... Politics are too volatile for most of us who have had enough. At the very least for curtesy sake
That's why it's in the Politics section. You literally just played Pigeon Chess by crapping on the board, and strutting around like you won something. If you're too sensitive to handle politics, stay in your safe space.

Sponsored

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Calvin Coolidge

Slow6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 401A PP1
George Washington because dammit its Washington. Is that a cop out? lol

Kinjirra

I R Slow
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red GT W/PP, 401a
Vehicle Showcase
That's why it's in the Politics section. You literally just played Pigeon Chess by crapping on the board, and strutting around like you won something. If you're too sensitive to handle politics, stay in your safe space.
Actually Im just fine with Politics, you seem to be triggered abit though.

My suggestion was maybe it was a bad idea to even have a spot to post since I happen to be self respective enough to know that I was helping to fan flames. But hey I'm game, maybe you need the safe place snowflake?

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I understand why people want to like that guy, I really do. That being said, everything he is doing has already been proven to not work, like his tariff trade war. He's never cared about anything but his own ego, as evidenced by everything he's said since announcing his candidacy. He continues to appoint people who have no qualifications for their position, nor any regard for the average citizen, like DeVos, Carson, and Pruitt. He consistently lies to everyone then flips once he's been caught red-handed. He personally holds none of the values that his party is supposed to stand for. And he constantly misrepresents the truth, as he is with the Russian investigation. I'm not saying he personally colluded with them, but it is undeniable that some of his campaign officials did. Now he is trying to discredit the entire thing to save his own face and is covering for a foreign adversary that undeniably subverted our democratic process.

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Obama by far... made some great decisions and provide solid leadership in tough times.

Definitely projected America in a way that most people were proud. Was he perfect? No... but hell, when Republicans announced their first and only goal was to ensure he did not have a second term, I figured Obama would fizzle out.

Sighlense

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Clinton, really? I'm not a fan, if simply for nothing more than the AWB.
Nothing catastrophic happened during his 2 terms unless you're counting him using an intern for a humidor and lying about it. That's a low bar but in my voting lifetime there's not much to work with.

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Obama by far... made some great decisions and provide solid leadership in tough times.

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
In my lifetime, Clinton or Obama. Prolly Obama. Folks forget 2008, and the pile of poo our economy was in.
IMO, Trump and what’s left of the GOP is absolutely killing our country.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.