15 Mustang Paxton, Ported 18 Manifold, No cats - Dyno Results (E85 Updated 7/18/2018)

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nevermind about the numbers just saw your sig lolol.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
It's in my sig. 772/583 -11psi

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
It's in my sig. 772/583 -11psi
Yessir I saw the numbers in your sig right after I posted lol. I think we are at the same boost level honestly I could be 1-2psi lower. I would ask you what pulley you're running but we have different kits lol.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Once again excellent results. How much timing this time around on E85?

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Once again excellent results. How much timing this time around on E85?
Thanks again brother! From what I saw and remember in the logs it was at about 23.5 degrees up top.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Thanks again brother! From what I saw and remember in the logs it was at about 23.5 degrees up top.
That's awesome. I envy you E85 guys haha.

You two give me hope though with these great numbers on 10-11 psi. I'm hoping for 800 on 93+meth running 15psi and 20-21* timing, not sure if I'll get it though without the corn juice. We'll see.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's awesome. I envy you E85 guys haha.

You two give me hope though with these great numbers on 10-11 psi. I'm hoping for 800 on 93+meth running 15psi and 20-21* timing, not sure if I'll get it though without the corn juice. We'll see.
I'm guessing you don't have any E85 close by where you are?

I'm sure with that setup you'll get into the 800s for sure. I haven't had any personal experience using meth but that's because we have E85 at many gas stations in Illinois so that was my best option lol.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
I'm guessing you don't have any E85 close by where you are?

I'm sure with that setup you'll get into the 800s for sure. I haven't had any personal experience using meth but that's because we have E85 at many gas stations in Illinois so that was my best option lol.
Unfortunately only at 2 stations in the whole state that I'm aware of. Neither of which are very convenient for me to get to so I had to pass.

It's just about the timing really. E85 will allow for some more timing and a bigger safety net than I can get with meth. But it's sure a hell of a lot better than plain 93. :D

Any more future plans for your car?

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Unfortunately only at 2 stations in the whole state that I'm aware of. Neither of which are very convenient for me to get to so I had to pass.

It's just about the timing really. E85 will allow for some more timing and a bigger safety net than I can get with meth. But it's sure a hell of a lot better than plain 93. :D

Any more future plans for your car?
Dang dude, yea if that's the case I can see why. Very true it is definitely safer to run E85 and I feel much better now running at this power level.

Things I'm looking into at the moment:

1. Built/Sleeved short block (not in the near near future but I'm saving up for it)

2. Smaller pulley, most likely just going down to a 3.6" and keeping it there on the stock block and E85.

3. Upgraded feed line and rails. (Limited to 850whp at the moment)

4. GT350 Throttle body (waiting for some results on this before pulling the trigger).

5. Cams/Ported heads (not sure need to do more research).

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
comp s3 NA cams have proven to make awesome power ask [MENTION=28009]Evil 5.0[/MENTION] about the CS3 NA cams in his whipple build.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
I was notified on the FB I should be getting a new tuner with how low my dyno is on E85 and 11psi, lmao.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
comp s3 NA cams have proven to make awesome power ask [MENTION=28009]Evil 5.0[/MENTION] about the CS3 NA cams in his whipple build.
Thanks for the info man, I'll reach out to him and get some info on the cams for sure.

I was notified on the FB I should be getting a new tuner with how low my dyno is on E85 and 11psi, lmao.
Hahah for real? Some people man....:headbonk:

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
I talk to Tim all the time and have been to his shop many times. I think his kit is the mostly the same as Sai's. Fuel system is intimidating but using the stock rails and line it's really easy to install a return system.

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey OP.....HOw was the installon the rodheavers kit? is it truly plug n play?
It is about 95% plug and play in my opinion. The only part that that is not plug and play is the fact that you have to cut the factory fuel pump pigtail wire and solder them to the new gt350 pump pigtail (or you could depin the factory one and repin them to the gt350). I'm good at wiring and soldering so I went that route and pretty much looked like factory with everything covered and taped up lol. The two hardest things I went through were as follows:

1. Routing the wiring and fuel line through the bottom of the car. I had to drop the fuel tank from one side a little bit by loosening up one of the bolts for the fuel tank bracket. I dropped it enough where the bolt was still threaded in but gave enough room to get everything from the inside to the bottom of the car.

2. Routing the lines from the bottom to the front of the car. When you get to the front there are a couple of ways you can route the wires and return line. I removed the evap line from the back and pushed the line and wires up through the opening right below the connection of the evap near the fire wall. This can be a little tricky so you might want to have a friend help pull/wiggle it through there.

Other than those two things everything else is straight forward.