Sponsored

I'm back and looking for a new GT - what are the finance options?

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Always worth doing the coast2coast quote, printing it out and going and waving it under the dealers nose. Dealers didn’t have the leeway to deal on the 2015s (£500 margin was the rumour) but if the brokers can get this much off they must be selling 2018s through the normal process. Unless c2c have made an assumption.
Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Always worth doing the coast2coast quote, printing it out and going and waving it under the dealers nose. Dealers didn’t have the leeway to deal on the 2015s (£500 margin was the rumour) but if the brokers can get this much off they must be selling 2018s through the normal process. Unless c2c have made an assumption.
Didn’t work with my local dealer, told him the discount but no nothing off the MY18. Soon find out today when c2c put the order through to their dealer lol

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Didn’t work with my local dealer, told him the discount but no nothing off the MY18. Soon find out today when c2c put the order through to their dealer lol
Very slim chance with any brokered deal that you'd be able to get the same treatment from a standard franchised Ford dealership by walking in there on your own (same with any broker, really).

Cars bought from brokers with heavy discount always imply that they buy in bulk and, according to C2C, they buy hundreds of cars (or varying brands) from a very limited range of suppliers.

If I was to make a wild guess, I'd say they grab their cars from the company that run the main ports and/or compounds.

However, all that aside, fingers FIRMLY crossed that you get your discount! If you do I'll probably be placing an order end of March for a 2018. :headbang:

Now I just need to see if I can scrape the money together quick enough to afford both the recaros and the megnetic ride. :lol:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Very slim chance with any brokered deal that you'd be able to get the same treatment from a standard franchised Ford dealership by walking in there on your own (same with any broker, really).

Cars bought from brokers with heavy discount always imply that they buy in bulk and, according to C2C, they buy hundreds of cars (or varying brands) from a very limited range of suppliers.

If I was to make a wild guess, I'd say they grab their cars from the company that run the main ports and/or compounds.

However, all that aside, fingers FIRMLY crossed that you get your discount! If you do I'll probably be placing an order end of March for a 2018. :headbang:

Now I just need to see if I can scrape the money together quick enough to afford both the recaros and the megnetic ride. :lol:
It works through normal dealerships but with the benefit of bulk buying power. They say:

"Complete your enquiry with contact details & finance details if required. The enquiry is automatically sent to one of our Franchised dealers or suppliers.
You will be contacted directly by the Franchised dealer or supplier."

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
It’s legit guys. They deal with a major group company in the East Midlands which has a ford franchise amongst others. I’m putting a £500 deposit down when I get back from Benidorm on a new MY18 in my spec at a discount of 3,396.80. Awesome

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
It’s legit guys. They deal with a major group company in the East Midlands which has a ford franchise amongst others. I’m putting a £500 deposit down when I get back from Benidorm on a new MY18 in my spec at a discount of 3,396.80. Awesome
Good deal! So are FordStores allowed to offer discounts this time round?

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
You wont. He's already tried and lord knows I asked when I stopped my 2017 order. You simply wont get a good deal as an individual customer buying one car.

Given they're confirmed legitimate, shall we make a new thread and make it a sticky? Great way to get more people into a cheaper Mustang who otherwise wouldn't have known about it.

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Have you tried to recover your Merc deposit??

I was lead to believe they can only keep an amount to cover reasonable costs to date.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Given they're confirmed legitimate, shall we make a new thread and make it a sticky? Great way to get more people into a cheaper Mustang who otherwise wouldn't have known about it.
Well volunteered Ben ;)

It is a great find - I even ran through the website to get myself a quote on a Crimson GT just out of curiosity...came in @ < £40k, which is a damn good deal in my eyes. Not that I will actually order one :ninja:

I think once someone has placed an order and we know of a few more details about the order process, then indeed - lets get it written up for all to see! I'm sure most, if not all of us here would have gone that route had it been an option in the past.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you tried to recover your Merc deposit??

I was lead to believe they can only keep an amount to cover reasonable costs to date.
Not heard from them since I cancelled last Friday but the small print says loss of deposit but also any loss on a resale etc

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well volunteered Ben ;)

It is a great find - I even ran through the website to get myself a quote on a Crimson GT just out of curiosity...came in @ < £40k, which is a damn good deal in my eyes. Not that I will actually order one :ninja:

I think once someone has placed an order and we know of a few more details about the order process, then indeed - lets get it written up for all to see! I'm sure most, if not all of us here would have gone that route had it been an option in the past.
Best mention the online broker only and not the dealer behind it in case we get them into trouble with ford and/or the discount gets stopped. All credit to Ben

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A nicely written letter will get you the grand back I bet.
Told them my misses wasn’t getting her contract renewed lol and that I might look at a new A class at some stage..... no response . Bearing in mind there’s a facelift coming out next month on the C class and it’s a high spec car, don’t mind if I never hear from them again as they can claim not only the deposit but any loss on resale. Gee what we guys do to get a mustang. I’ll be selling my soul to the devil for a GT500 next

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
You wont. He's already tried and lord knows I asked when I stopped my 2017 order. You simply wont get a good deal as an individual customer buying one car.
I'm not in the market :)
My point was more that with the original cars Ford weren't allowed to discount. If a broker is selling them at a discount but the Fordstores still can't then it must be approved by Ford themselves?
Sponsored