Using only the Shark Fin

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang EcoBoost Convert
After reading the updated stubby antenna post, it got me thinking. Is there any place that has a kit that puts everything in the shark fin? That would be way cleaner....
Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
After reading the updated stubby antenna post, it got me thinking. Is there any place that has a kit that puts everything in the shark fin? That would be way cleaner....
Even if there is, what are ya gonna do about the hole in the rear left when you remove the antenna?

OP
OP
JocoRacing

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Even if there is, what are ya gonna do about the hole in the rear left when you remove the antenna?
They make body plugs, and if it works and looks nice, a body shop could fill it.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
They make body plugs, and if it works and looks nice, a body shop could fill it.
A stubby is a lot cheaper than filling a hole and repainting :D

I know a smooth body line looks better than the antenna sticking up, but for me the cost outweighs the outcome. But if you can find the proper setup, then have at it and post some pics. :cheers:

OP
OP
JocoRacing

JocoRacing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
A stubby is a lot cheaper than filling a hole and repainting :D

I know a smooth body line looks better than the antenna sticking up, but for me the cost outweighs the outcome. But if you can find the proper setup, then have at it and post some pics. :cheers:
I completely agree it was just an avenue to look into.
This has been the first brand new car I have ever had. If I do find a solution, I have a 7-year warranty that needs to expire first! I was just curious.
Sponsored