Sponsored

What can we do for You?

YukonRally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP
Benny,

I want to go back to the stock leather boot for the shifter and e-brake on my 17 GT Premium, but can't find the e-brake part number.

I found this for the shifter and it appears to be right: GR3Z-7277-DA
But can only find this for the e-brake, and it's the whole assembly: FR3Z-2780-D

The problem is I can't find a single picture of the e-brake assembly so I don't know if the boot is included, and I can't find the boot as a separate part number. Any ideas?

-Jameson
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Benny, I've got noise coming from my front driver side strut. I know last time it happened it went away with replacing one of these two parts: FR3Z-3A197-B or FR3Z-5A306-A.

Any idea on which of those two it is? Any forum discounts or is the online price the best price? Seems like local dealer parts pages like to buildin a markup over MSRP...

Thanks

edit » since I have camber plates I guess that leaves it as only the seat that could be the issue which is FR3Z-5A306-A, still not sure why that would go bad though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,

I want to go back to the stock leather boot for the shifter and e-brake on my 17 GT Premium, but can't find the e-brake part number.

I found this for the shifter and it appears to be right: GR3Z-7277-DA
But can only find this for the e-brake, and it's the whole assembly: FR3Z-2780-D

The problem is I can't find a single picture of the e-brake assembly so I don't know if the boot is included, and I can't find the boot as a separate part number. Any ideas?

-Jameson

Please send me your VIN and I will research if its available separately or not

Thanks,
Benny

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hey Benny, I've got noise coming from my front driver side strut. I know last time it happened it went away with replacing one of these two parts: FR3Z-3A197-B or FR3Z-5A306-A.

Any idea on which of those two it is? Any forum discounts or is the online price the best price? Seems like local dealer parts pages like to buildin a markup over MSRP...

Thanks

edit » since I have camber plates I guess that leaves it as only the seat that could be the issue which is FR3Z-5A306-A, still not sure why that would go bad though.
Correct on the part number, I cant really say why they would prematurely wear. Is it a knocking noise or when turning the wheel? Are your alignment specs somewhat close to factory?

-Benny

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Got the PM, thanks Benny. And the sound is when turning the wheel, forgot the exact alignment specs but I want to say it is within factory spec and is about -1.3.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I believe there are needle bearings in these, Perhaps they were not properly greased from the factory? Luckily the parts are cheap but the labor is more of a headache I would imagine.

-Benny

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Benny,

I have an '18 GT PP - it has the triangle lower outside grill pieces that are solid instead of an open mesh...

Do you have a way to order the non PP grills yet for those triangles and what do they cost if so?

DevilDocAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 V6 but it’s neato
PM sent. Had something show up broken :-(

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Hi, how,much is the decklid for the 2015-18 Mustang? The one that just came out for the new stand without the emblem. How do I order it from you guys?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!

K71000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT PP
Hi, would you be able to send me a discount code please? Would like to order GT350 axles as well as the GT350 intake manifold and tb. Can you also provide a shipping quote to 13669? Thank you

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Hi, would you be able to send me a discount code please? Would like to order GT350 axles as well as the GT350 intake manifold and tb. Can you also provide a shipping quote to 13669? Thank you
Hello,

Please message me your email address and I will send a quote.

Thanks,
Benny