Sponsored

Terry at Team Beefcake Racing

gqneon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 GT PP / Manual
I’ve spent somewhere between $10k and $20k in the last six months with Team Beefcake mostly with online orders and a couple of phone orders on my latest Mustang project (I’m afraid to add up the receipts! Lol)

I just wanted to say the only issues I’ve had have either been shipping company issues (a spring came out of my eibach kit during shipping and I didn’t realize it until I had the car torn apart going into New Year’s Eve and Terry fixed the glitch from his end with an overnighted new set at no cost to me, and worked with the vendor and I to return the defective set.). Also recently I put myself in a jam time wise with some take off wheels and slicks I needed quickly and even though I had to eat the restocking fees he took care of everything to return part of the order I had to buy locally to make the event (some parts were not going to arrive until the next week.)

He’s an easy guy to work with and although it’s probably no fun losing out on part of a sale or fees / time to handle issues, he’s always gone the distance to get things handled for me.

Two big thumbs up from me for Team Beefcake. He’s normally where I start and stop when researching a purchase. Thanks man!

Plus it’s been fun showing my 7-year old how to build your own “rumbly race car,” so he calls it!

9_C453_CE4_CE93_4433_8_BE5_58_F78_EE0_E7_FE.jpg
Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Nice wheels and tires, and what an awesome service crew, . . . . your son, and a hound. Remember these days, they'll unfortunately be gone before you know it. Trust me, I know.

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
Cool post. And yes beef is the man. I like your sons gloves too lol
Sponsored