Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
I am honestly so in love with this beast. The people at the dealer were drooling over it/QUOTE]

CONGRATS. Go have some fun.
Sponsored

foqus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Volkswagen Beetle, 2018 Mustang GT
Just a shout out to all people who have not picked up their order yet. My $750 private cash expired, but was able to get another one sent by entering my info in the trade in value estimator on the build site. I put in info for a fake trade in and it sent me a $750 private cash offer with the quote to my email. Caution, this route will lead to your number being sent to your local dealer and you will most likely get a sales call from them.
Hmmmmm...I received an email from Black Book, and an email from local dealer but no coupon. :shrug:

Last edited:

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I am honestly so in love with this beast. The people at the dealer were drooling over it!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpeg
Congrats! All that waiting and you finally got it. Now the fun part, mods! But first... PPF and coating.

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
I am honestly so in love with this beast. The people at the dealer were drooling over it!

Dang...that looks so nice...congrats, have fun!

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Trade in tool trigger worked. My EDD is in Feb, though...wonder if they will lock it in for me (although I might need to talk to a new sales guy because mine is unresponsive).

$2,550 in incentives for a new model year vehicle is just fine with me.

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! All that waiting and you finally got it. Now the fun part, mods! But first... PPF and coating.
I'm not doing PPF just ceramic coating. We decided against it. :)

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime

Sweetness!!! Congrats!! :headbang: What part of NC are you in? Mine should be here literally any day now. Pretty much the same car! Of course we're getting snow tonight in Raleigh so I won't be able to drive it if I do get it! LMAO

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Sweetness!!! Congrats!! :headbang: What part of NC are you in? Mine should be here literally any day now. Pretty much the same car! Of course we're getting snow tonight in Raleigh so I won't be able to drive it if I do get it! LMAO
I'm in Hendersonville,NC just west of Asheville. And I love it! Gotta get everything set up. But you'll love it!

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
Finally got a straight answer- there was no allocation for my dealership in Dec. So, I guess it'll be entered in soon and...who knows when it'll actually entered in soon and...who knows when it'll actually be built.
Did your dealership get fresh allocation in January? Also, in December, did you call the ford help line and they told you that order was submitted correctly?

I am just trying to see if my dealer had allocation in December? How can I find out? In early Jan, ford told me that my order was put in correctly but could not tell me anything about allocation.

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Did your dealership get fresh allocation in January? Also, in December, did you call the ford help line and they told you that order was submitted correctly?

I am just trying to see if my dealer had allocation in December? How can I find out? In early Jan, ford told me that my order was put in correctly but could not tell me anything about allocation.
Yeah Ford told me they could see the order but nothing more. They do have allocation for Jan.
I bet this means like an April delivery for me now.

Sponsored

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
Yeah Ford told me they could see the order but nothing more. They do have allocation for Jan.
I bet this means like an April delivery for me now.

Is it fair to say the dealer must definitely have the dora or voc if order was submitted? My dealer refuses to give me any doc. Did your dealer give you dora or voc when the order was not submitted?

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Is it fair to say the dealer must definitely have the dora or voc if order was submitted? My dealer refuses to give me any doc. Did your dealer give you dora or voc when the order was not submitted?
They should absolutely be able to produce a DORA. Without that, nothing is official.

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
They should absolutely be able to produce a DORA. Without that, nothing is official.
My dealer just sent me a print out saying current status is unscheduled clean. But still doesn't give me a DORA. I am not sure what it means...Is my order submitted or not? Is the delay from ford or due to my dealer? This is so frustrating.

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)

I have about 90 miles on my car and in love with the improvements over the 15-17 model.

Congrats!

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
I have about 90 miles on my car and in love with the improvements over the 15-17 model.

Congrats!
i agree with the improvements!
Sponsored