Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
You know when youve been Mandered..:ninja:
yep, they look great, well happy :D
also the tourists were pretty happy, as was told could have sold tickets to take pics of the car

:cheers:
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Took the Mustang for a little sub-zero run to pick up the missus' new car. I blame [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] ;):thumbsup:
Focus and Mustang.jpg

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
There's a couple of guys in our local club that run them... bloody nippy cars... even more so once they've had the Mountune treatment!

That Tangerine Scream (love that name) is a bloody lovely colour :thumbsup: !

Excellent choice for a second car... which no doubt you'll 'have' to borrow from time to time (very good for hill climbs)!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Took the Mustang for a little sub-zero run to pick up the missus' new car. I blame [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] ;):thumbsup:
yet another mustang and focus household :)

deffo get the mountune setup on it though makes a massive difference.

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
There's a couple of guys in our local club that run them... bloody nippy cars... even more so once they've had the Mountune treatment!

That Tangerine Scream (love that name) is a bloody lovely colour :thumbsup: !

Excellent choice for a second car... which no doubt you'll 'have' to borrow from time to time (very good for hill climbs)!
Wife is beside herself and the colour is amazing. Just hoping not too attention-grabbing as its living on the drive...
Certainly planning on having a few days of FWD enjoyment a week out of it. Mountune....not something i've broached yet however it lurks...just over the horizon ;)

yet another mustang and focus household :)

deffo get the mountune setup on it though makes a massive difference.
Yes, i'm really comfortable with it; build quality is markedly superior on the Focus. Mountune you say :ninja:

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Some Better Pics
well that's the engine done, the interior and exterior now just a few more bits, and that is it
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
I also have a Focus and Mustang household, but I don't have a missus :headbang::headbang: and the Focus is an RS, which is about as reliable as a chocolate teapot waiting to melt.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Yes, i'm really comfortable with it; build quality is markedly superior on the Focus. Mountune you say :ninja:
been saying this for ages the build quality on the focus compared to the mustang is unbelievable it even comes with better tyres and a much better steering wheel as standard whereas we had to pay for ours :( I do like the ST3 alloys though the woman has on hers keep threatening to put them on the stang.

Only thing I'm not too keen on is the ride is hard as hell compared to the stang on hers as she has the bigger 19" forged alloys on it and the tyres are just rubber bands there's no give in them.

but yeah I put this on it minus the exhaust https://www.mountunestore.com/colle...ucts/focus-c346st2015-mr300-power-upgrade-kit
made a big difference pretty sure its as fast if not faster than the mustang now and it can get its power down in all weather which is good.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You certainly do.
// [MENTION=23047]Snap On Pete[/MENTION]

Lololoolol... Well, red, black and silver/chrome was the style i was given to run with, mocked up a fair few designs with larry on paper, and we went with this :D!

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Drove mine to work this morning - first time in about 3 weeks - longest I have gone without driving it, but damn it felt good to be back in it, even if I couldn't do any spirited driving! Feel like a king when I drive it :D

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Drove mine to work this morning - first time in about 3 weeks - longest I have gone without driving it, but damn it felt good to be back in it, even if I couldn't do any spirited driving! Feel like a king when I drive it :D
Could you hear it? :ninja:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase