Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
@MakStang
@jstump2490
@Spart

Please, get it touch with each other. It's a shared account. Just to make sure there's no double entries or something. Thanks for y'all's support! :cheers:
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
The folding mirrors are not operated through modules but are hard wired to the switch. Every time you press it, the polarity in the circuit is reversed. Maybe it can be done by adding an aftermarket module that powers the switch on locking/unlocking the doors, idk.
That's true... Might be a case of wiring rather than coding will have to research

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is there going to be a separate As Built DIY for the 2018’s? Apparently there’s quite a few differences in the new hardware/software...

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yes, within BCM

726-08-01 x*xx xxxx xxxx Tire Pressure Monitor: 0=disabled, 1=enabled
I don't have an S197 any more but since you had that information for a 2007, is there more information about S197s in some other forum you could point me to? I would like to forward it to the person who bought my S197.

Maybe he meant 2017 and you took it for that but I think he owns a 2016 so figure worth asking about S197 programming.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I totally overlooked that it was a 2007 :( ignore!
No problem. I know the S197s can be programmed too because I was the one who published the change to activate the stereo buttons on Premium or Boss steering wheels installed in base Mustangs back in 2012. Back then the only way I knew to change the two bytes was to pay a dealer to do it. Was hoping maybe someone knew of a thread similar to this one for S197s.

Boggus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT PP
Which module controls lighting? Example: Dash Lights, Cluster Lights, Steering Wheel Lights, etc. SCCM?

Benwilj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Comp Orange
agreed. sync 2 works just fine and I've never had a problem. plus, it doesn't have ridiculous white background and icons. very happy I can keep my dark everything. white menus/backgrounds belong no where near in-car screens (or phones for that matter).
you can change the sync 3 display from auto to night mode.
night mode keeps everything dark. i hate the light blue to but night mode is nice.

enyapneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0/V8 Fastback - UK First Edition

Sponsored

enyapneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any success with this?
Nothing as yet. Have been looking around.....:headbonk:

However I’ve just read through 143 threads/posts ref coding the S550.....WOW! There are some great people on this forum and have provided some excellent insight into personalising our much loved Stangs. Thank you to everyone who has chipped in and contributed to this topic

Ive disabled the annoying engine reminder honk from the horn (as if you’d forget you’ve left the Coyote running lmao). Would definitely like the digital speedo, locks in motion and maybe the sidelights on at the same time as the DRLs.

Last edited:

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
I've been trying to figure this one out as well. The vehicle should have all of the hardware in place and it's a matter of coding.

You would have to allow the clutch switch to be ignored only if these steps happened in this order:

1) the vehicle was idling at 0 mph
2) the parking brake was engaged
3) the driver door was opened and closed
4) the doors were locked
5) the vehicle is still idling
6) the vehicle was shut off using the fob
-nothing else can happen between 6 & 7-
7) the vehicle is started by using the fob

Obviously this would never work on a convertible, and one common event that cannot happen is the trunk opening while remote start is armed.

There also might not be a way to detect lowered windows (which would have to be up to arm the system)

Finally, the biggest thing on the order of operations list is that the parking brake is set. The starter shouldn't have enough torque to turn the engine over in gear while the brakes are set.

If you didn't set the parking brake you are either A) in gear or B) rolling away somewhere.
When I enabled it in one module I get a menu selection between the gauges is I go looking. If I enable it in the other module my dome lights just flash on and off, repeatedly.

enyapneb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I programmed this today works perfectly so now I don't have to worry about someone walking up to the car and opening the doors.

Regarding the mirrors the mustang doesn't have the DDM or PDM control modules on forscan so it's back to the drawing board for autofolding mirrors
I think this is what you are looking for.

Lock doors on motion

BCM:

Enable: 726-15-01 0101 0101 01

Disable: 726-15-01 0202 0202 02

I have enabled this and I think doors lock when the car reaches 20 kph.
Are these codes missing a letter?

Mine from stock is 726-15-01 0202 0202 024D

When I change to 0101 0101 01, it comes up with an incorrect code.. :shrug:

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
You just proceed and it should just auto update that last letter... However since doing research for the mirrors I came across this... Might be a better way instead of coding

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Are these codes missing a letter?

Mine from stock is 726-15-01 0202 0202 024D

When I change to 0101 0101 01, it comes up with an incorrect code.. :shrug: